question about this server

1 Orc Warrior
Hello guys, I'm on a server that is pretty much dead. I am wondering how good this server is?
Especialy horde side. I'm looking for a server that is active, have strong econ, and able to find pug easy. Thanks for reading, have a nice day!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
If you want good pugs go to a high-pop all horde server. The horde pugs here are alright, but keep in mind Ner'zhul is a fairly balanced high-pop server, which means you see mid-pop quality on both sides as far as pugs/economy, so it's pretty lacking.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
thanks for your kind reply. I have 1 more question haha since I'm paying to transfer ^^. Is there any que time to log?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
No there is not a que to log in ever that I have seen. The problem with pugs, at least on horde side, is an extreme lack of healers and a decent lack of tanks. If you are either, you will never have a problem finding a pug group.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think this server has good balance, ok pvp and pretty decent pve. If you're coming from a dying server you'll think it's great, after a while you think it's slowish tho. I love it here and came from a tiny server. I agree that the lack of healers on this server is a huge problem. But that being said I rarely have trouble finding a pug, an usually not a terrible one. The pugs keep up with content as do buckets of guilds. I think there are over 40 horde guilds on the server who are 6/6 MV and working on HOF. So no it's my illidan/malganis/ area 52- but this server is also a lot nicer. Not as many DBags. At least in my exp. also note the server is very west coast oriented time wise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]