LF 2k+ arena players for RBGs

As the title says, LF 2k+ arena players to join an RBG team. Leader has been 2300 in both arena and rbg. Close knit group of about 5 guys looking to get a team together. Post here if you're interested.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Watup.
I *could* go horde if you don't have a SPriest or Resto Shaman.

/slap

Don't you even think it.
Reply Quote
That'd be great, let me find out what other classes we'll need before you change factions. A lot of us play many different classes (like you) so we'll try and put together the best comp we can with the responses I get.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If disc gets fixed enough in 5.1 im down.
Reply Quote
We could use a Spriest this weekend if you're up for it, Belicelli.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Vous serez!
Reply Quote
Haha sounds good.
Reply Quote
Failbad, how's disc working for you? I was playing some two's earlier and it seemed improved. No CD on MC and 20% dmg reduction is llike a permanent barksin. We're playing games this weekend.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
If you guys can use a frost DK i'm down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
1700 resto druid im interested, very smart player just havent found the partners to push rating, emmale#1485 add me to talk im looking to push high rbg ratings
Reply Quote
Great! Add Cretch#1521
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/30/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Belicelli
Great! Add Cretch#1521

Added you!

Much more sexy !@# undead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/30/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Belicelli
Great! Add Cretch#1521

Added you!

Ewwww your face is hideous! STAHP!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Exitium has reformed from Team precision which was #1 under Erasus we are coming back! www.exitium.us same leader as before just new name and looking for 2.2k players! if you as you say you are you would be most welcome
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I was consistently over 2k in WotlK mostly on a priest or mage. I sorta skipped cata but picked back up in MoP settled on this DK on Cho'Gall.

Jansports#1910 (I think) is my battle tag. Or you could just find me on Pinecones
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]