Limited Access of Durotan Recruiting Raiders

Limited Access is currently looking for raiders to fill up 2 10 man runs. The first run will be an 8pm-12pm EST while the second will be a 1am-4am EST run Tues-Thurs. We are interested in healers and ranged DPS of all persuasions. We are looking to progress through new content and convert our main 8pm-12pm raid group from 10 man to 25 man. Reply here or in game to myself, Bonecrusherz, or Whatsmyname for further information.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Update
The late night raid schedule is currently Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday from 11:50pm to 3am server time (EST).
We are currently in need of ranged DPS (preferably SPriest and any Warlock), but are accepting all classes at this time with the intention of filling a second group. If you have any questions at all, please send in game mail to Tiber or Fêar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Update 2
The 7pm raid is starting up this Tuesday January 8th, 2013. Some members from our 11:50pm raid will be switching to the 7pm raid. This means we are recruiting for both raids. We are looking for tanks and ranged DPS or healers with ranged DPS off spec.

The current 11:50pm raid schedule is Tue. Wed. Mon., and we regularly clear 4/6 MSV.
The 7pm raid schedule is still to be determined.

If you are interested, please reply in game to Fêar (ê = alt+0234) or Bonecrusherz.
Edited by Fêar on 1/5/2013 12:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
If you need a dps monk or an off tank for your second group let me know. You can contact me at 760-216-8687 or in-game thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]