80s Thread of Vile Bile

80 Troll Mage
Hey guys all 80 ICC 25H tonight! I'll start puttin people together around 5:30 or so!

See yall soon!
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys all 80 ICC 25H tonight! I'll start puttin people together around 5:30 or so!

See yall soon!

Oh crap, that is tonight. Righto. See ya then!
70 Blood Elf Paladin
How often are the queues? Horde and Alliance

Also how do Arms Warriors do in this bracket? Was making either of those two considering I found Bjam's Door-Breaker and Deathspite Breastplate while leveling.

Queue times/Arms viability make or break whether I sell or use these items.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
How often are the queues? Horde and Alliance

Also how do Arms Warriors do in this bracket? Was making either of those two considering I found Bjam's Door-Breaker and Deathspite Breastplate while leveling.

Queue times/Arms viability make or break whether I sell or use these items.

queues horde side take about 15min to half an hour mostly. not that bad at all. sometimes less.

As for warriors, they hurt, but I think the most annoying warriors ive faced were 84.
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Warriors can really do a pounding, squishy without heals, but if you can burst enough, heals wont make a difference, dat bladestorm.
80 Troll Mage
All 80's ICC 25H invites are going out in about 45 minutes.
hey auto, whats your battletag so i can pst you
80 Troll Mage
Fez#1452

Edit: Out of the 19 people that contacted me for today, only about 5 are online right now.....ugh
Edited by Autoignition on 12/8/2012 3:13 PM PST
80 Blood Elf Paladin
That rocked!
80 Troll Mage
Thanks to everyone that showed up, we had a great time! Full clear took 1 hour and 15 minutes!

Next week it will be faster and have less deaths!

Grats to everyone that got gear and we'll see you all next week!

I have the whole run on Fraps and will be editing it and posting it on youtube in the near future!
That was great! I can't wait to do another one! It's great to see activity like that in the bracket, even if it is just a pug. Who needs Cata raids? amirite?
80 Blood Elf Paladin
What was the site again? Someone linked a website for 80s or something.
80 Troll Mage
Cutie, it was Icebound's guild website
80 Blood Elf Priest
do you plan on Doing any runs without people useing mop/cata gear? if so i may be interested in future runs
icebound.guildlaunch.com to see the pic of the raid. kinda sloppy, but thats grippers for ya xD
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Icebound.guildlaunch.com, but great job on the raid tonight, was really fun. So much funner when their isnt anything above 80. Hit me up auto next time your doing it so I can tell my guild and get them ready.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
and it is not sloppy, i couldnt zoom in anymore without knocking off half the raid lol
80 Troll Mage
12/08/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Bréna
do you plan on Doing any runs without people useing mop/cata gear? if so i may be interested in future runs

Yes, I would like to. This was a raid we threw together to get a head count of people that would be able to go. We had 22 total and a 23rd got in in the middle of the LK kill.

Half the people that contacted me throughout the week actually showed up on time and others weren't able to come tonight. I think saturdays is a bad night because of people being social IRL, you know.

Now that we have a good amount of people that showed up, we can start doing this on a regular basis and eventually have gear restrictions. The only thing with gear restrictions, though, is some people might not like the idea of not being able to pull a bazillion dps and will get frustrated at the time it takes to clear the raid.

Hopefully we can restrict it down to herald gear maybe? lol :)

Also, professions (herbalism and 2880 haste, etc)
80 Blood Elf Priest
12/08/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Autoignition
Hopefully we can restrict it down to herald gear maybe? lol :)

i wouldnt see a point to restrict it down to tier 8 equiv gear, i was just wondering if u would plan on doing it with 277/284 weps just don't see the point clearing it as all 80s otherwise its more than doable with the stat increase 80s have had since wolk.

Would give me a reason to play this again i suppose but if people would prefer to see big numbers then i don't see the fun in it. You can pull more than competitive hps/dps in ICC gear
Edited by Bréna on 12/8/2012 6:38 PM PST
Sweet bgs =] Ty all <3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]