Hey guys...

Hey guys I found something out.

Guys

Hey

listen...

Combust...

You get this?

Combust... can crit.

(my addon has been telling me the uncritted total. realized today after looking over meters, that my combusts are actually 2x what I thought they've been.)
85 Goblin Shaman
Hey guys...

Hey guys I found something out.

Guys

Hey

listen...

Combust...

You get this?

Combust... can crit.

(my addon has been telling me the uncritted total. realized today after looking over meters, that my combusts are actually 2x what I thought they've been.)

LOL!

Yeah combustion crits. It's not effected by critical mass, so if you want it to be 100% crit, you need to have a crit windsong proc. Thats subpar dps, though, so aim for combustion with all your cd's up and a haste/mastery proc.

Dont let cd's fall off to fish for a perfect windsong setup or you will lose dps.
80 Troll Mage
Guys I'm definitely doing an ICC Tonight.

I need bodies to fill these spots.

I will split heroic tokens if they are needed. I would like to get at least one, though.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Guys I'm definitely doing an ICC Tonight.

I need bodies to fill these spots.

I will split heroic tokens if they are needed. I would like to get at least one, though.

I have a DK (90) that'll come if its not the all 80s one. I've been terribly bored, and have wanted the heroic t10 gear on her for a while now.
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Divinîty
Yay for half BIS!

Ugh power to you. Its soooo expensive. I'd literally be dropping like 50k if i wanted a BiS Prot pally twink on my server. I think i decided to lvl up to 84 and be holy.

But I kinda abandoned her for a spriest im gonna lvl. Good luck though!!
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Divinîty

Ugh power to you. Its soooo expensive. I'd literally be dropping like 50k if i wanted a BiS Prot pally twink on my server. I think i decided to lvl up to 84 and be holy.

Thanks! Yeah it's been a genuine pain, been taking out loans from pals and paying back when gold surges come. If my partner didn't need the gloves and bracers, I could've had it all done without a problem, but she needed them more at the time. =P

Also very nice to trade some of the new raid pets for some of the pieces.

Ouuu i forgot about that. Are the raid pets 100% drop or something? And is there a list? I can go knock them all out right meow.

Also, just got Grakl's Gleaming Talisman for a mere 1000g on the AH!! Think my spriest will be happy..... if she wasnt lvl 13...
80 Troll Mage

If it's the all 80 Horde run, just tell me a time and I'd be happy to come. Sederath#1380

This is not an all 80 run, I think we will trying for that next week, since some people are already saved to ICC.

I'm trying to get a pug going tonight for whoever wants to come. Basically a H token run for me and run for whoever else needs gear. I will not be greedy and take all tokens, one is enough for me right now. I just need bodies to fill spots :)

We need a headcount for an all 80s run. With the retarded dps we have at 80, we don't need a full group. Heals would be the problem for an all 80s run.

We need a list of all 80's real id's, so that way we can talk to people about when a good time would be.

I have a DK (90) that'll come if its not the all 80s one. I've been terribly bored, and have wanted the heroic t10 gear on her for a while now.

You are more than welcome to come on your 90. I will only reserve one Heroic token for myself and after that, it's free roll. I need 3 H tokens, but I'm not gonna gimp the raid because I need gear.

With all that being said, where should I start a thread for an all 80's raid? We need a Real ID list, too.
85 Blood Elf Mage
You are more than welcome to come on your 90. I will only reserve one Heroic token for myself and after that, it's free roll. I need 3 H tokens, but I'm not gonna gimp the raid because I need gear.

More than likely, half the non token gear thatll drop will be DK look alike gear. least it has been for me for the past month. lol. If im not doing anything, ill come. Might have my naxx run tonight though. dunno.

Ryøku#1487
58 Tauren Death Knight
sup everyone.
85 Goblin Shaman
11/29/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Likessnow
sup everyone.

What up oh gee
80 Troll Mage
Anyone looking for ICC tonight - hit me up!

We need heals!

Hit me up - Fez#1452
85 Orc Hunter
11/29/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Cummy
Yay for half BIS!

for those of you hurting on boe prices

transfer/reroll on Eonar horde or alliance and I'll fully fund you on gear (not profs)

I own the market here
80 Troll Mage
Hey guys post in this thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200303019#1

Tell me if I missed any important information.

HEY, this one too:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200052941#1
Edited by Autoignition on 11/29/2012 1:15 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/29/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Distractions

for those of you hurting on boe prices

transfer/reroll on Eonar horde or alliance and I'll fully fund you on gear (not profs)

I own the market here

O_O

$30 might be worth that!! lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]