Crit or Mastery Destro Lock PVP

90 Human Mage
Help!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Go mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Lot of people says crit. Go Mastery. Does saying crit in pvp based their argument with PvE sim. Don't forget mastery also multiply with crit. Since as destro you get extra crit from Dark Soul (which is your only burst CD), you better stack mastery so it multiply it instead of simply add to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I personally suggest crit for large PvP groups (RBGs and such) and mastery for most other cases, more crits means more burning embers and getting ember taps, fire and brimstones and chaos bolts faster with a slight lost of DPS on your nuke and executes.
Mastery gives an overall buff to all your spells.
But with the changes to Conflagrate and Rain of fire generating Burning Embers, crit's importance is going to fall behind dramatically
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
How much mastery is ideal? I'm at 52.19%. Should I start getting crit now or just stack mastery?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]