the new lose control UI..

(Locked)

90 Undead Warrior
YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR BARS. IT IS NOT HELPFUL, TO NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR BARS.

Can I please have that persons' job. You can't even freaking turn it off... you can uncheck it but it remains active. Tested it with others in duels, so it's not just me.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You can find ways to play where you don't need to see your bars if it becomes too much of an issue. Addons that display CD's in a different place or other things.
90 Human Hunter

Can I please have that persons' job. You can't even freaking turn it off... you can uncheck it but it remains active. Tested it with others in duels, so it's not just me.

You don't know your keybinds by heart?

You don't know your keybinds by heart?

cant see cooldowns
90 Draenei Shaman
It's really annoying as it blocks up my view. Would love to be able to move it.
90 Undead Warlock
I disagree, CC was too subtle before. If you don't have your cooldowns memorized you're playing at a low skill level anyway.
90 Troll Priest
This thing will be flashing 2/3 of an arena match. All it is missing is an annoying beep.
87 Human Warlock
11/27/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Killcraze
If you don't have your cooldowns memorized you're playing at a low skill level anyway.

Not everyone has a perfect internal clock so as to know when Demonic Circle: Teleport is up.
90 Troll Shaman
they need to add a microwave beeping sound to it to make sure that i know that i cant move the only character i have control of, and preferably a robotic arm that reaches out of my monitor and wipes the drool from my mouth.
11/27/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Keepcalm
cant see cooldowns
This is really pissing me off.
90 Human Warlock
I disagree, CC was too subtle before. If you don't have your cooldowns memorized you're playing at a low skill level anyway.

are you serious?

you think everyone knows exactly how many seconds are left on each cd they used recently and if not they're at a low skill level?
90 Undead Monk
get over it. blizzard is trolling the PVP community to completely quit and rid the forums of frustration so that all the dragonslayers can have an ecstatic gay orgy together
100 Orc Warrior
it's a big fail. who could have guessed?!?
90 Human Warrior

If you don't know when you're CC'd then you're playing at a low skill level. I don't need an interface to tell me I'm stunned, rooted, feared, etc.

I can see all the buffs and debuffs for myself. I usually know I'm going to be CC'd before it even happens.

I turned it off as soon as I saw it. Its annoying. I just wish I could turn off the part that affects the cast bars. I don't want my cast bars flashing every time I get CC'd.
70 Human Paladin
GET THIS RED CRAP OFF MY BARS JNFKDFSDFUYHBASDNASDKADmjkgnidojkfg
10 Human Mage
its like they really want us to do nothing when you get cc'd

cc'd? we cant let you look at your cooldowns!
90 Night Elf Druid
Seriously Blizzard.

What. In. The. Flying. !@#$. Were. You. Thinking?

Did you test this? Did not ONE of your monkeys say "hey dudes, this is pretty annoying actually".

/scratchinghead
Edited by Rift on 11/27/2012 2:55 PM PST
90 Human Warrior
if we could move it it would be awesome
90 Orc Shaman
I guess none of you picked up on it, but the OP needs to see his abilities so he can click them.
90 Troll Priest
11/27/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Pråda
they need to add a microwave beeping sound to it to make sure that i know that i cant move the only character i have control of, and preferably a robotic arm that reaches out of my monitor and wipes the drool from my mouth.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]