Brawlers Guild Ranking- What are you?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Out of curiosity for those of us lucky enough to have gotten invitations to it, what are your current rankings and what boss do you think gave you the most trouble?

I'm rank 5 at the moment and Millie Wat was an absolute nightmare. I spent just over an hour before I finally killed her and then as she dropped I died to the enrage timer meteors. Not fun.

Fjoll doesn't seem like he's that hard but I'm so absolutely burnt out I have no desire to put in the effort to killing him. Its amazing how steep the difficulty ramps up for this in what feels like a short time.

I've been told by some people that to advance beyond rank 6 there is actually a minimum DPS needed before the enrage timer goes off and to achieve that you need to have decent PVE gear, which makes me a little sad but I'll get as far as I can and hopefully once my gear is upgraded I can do a bit better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yikes! Sounds intense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WTB invite =/ How'd you get yours draxx?
Reply Quote
I'm rank 7 and it seems as though I've finally hit my dps limits, unless theres some trick to it I haven't figured out yet. My gear is off spec elemental so it's pretty mediocre, but good luck to everyone else!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rank 8 for meh, Hi Cowrawr :D
Edited by Zagara on 11/28/2012 5:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Currently rank 7 having super huge issues with GG engineering and i have tried cleaving bombs cheesing hero doing 200k burst and atm nothing is working my closest attempt is 20% before enrage i think there is a trick to the totems i have 0 clue what is is though. over 18 wipes QQ
Edited by Bahumut on 11/28/2012 5:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Currently Rank 7 second fight, Dark summoner
Edited by Suzuká on 11/28/2012 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just killet Fjoll, WAY easier than Millie...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
11/27/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Graycen
WTB invite =/ How'd you get yours draxx?

Remember his post about skull kneepads?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/28/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Zhorkosh
Remember his post about skull kneepads?

11/28/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Saturn
*ZING*

That was extremely well done.

As for the original subject: I've yet to swing by the BMAH. How much are invites going for? I've downed 4 of the rares but no invite yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just got it last night, trying.. trying.. But no PvE gear =/ So I'm out soon as well
Reply Quote
1st boss of 7 down, still a pain though.
Reply Quote
Rank 7 here (no rank 7 bosses attempted -- just watched).
Edited by Ailchú on 11/28/2012 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Rank 8 . . . it gave me the brawler title and i am not sure why . . . . but rank 8 is a gear check have fun guys!
Reply Quote
Rank 8
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/28/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Omnilock
I've yet to swing by the BMAH. How much are invites going for?

You know, I was just there last night, wiping <Nephilim>, who were camping the bids, but I forgot to look how much the actual items were going for.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
You know, I was just there last night, wiping <Nephilim>, who were camping the bids, but I forgot to look how much the actual items were going for.

Excellent priorities, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

Excellent priorities, sir.

He does have those. I believe Onikriss could tell you, since we were keeping the AH clear as hired-guns for him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/29/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Bahumut
but rank 8 is a gear check have fun guys!

:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]