Brawlers Guild Ranking- What are you?

Zen'shar to 7% :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Luff you drax
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
So has anyone been able to kill Battletron after his buff to 10 million health?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/30/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Eladr
So has anyone been able to kill Battletron after his buff to 10 million health?

Two Warlocks in my guild/server ran circles around him!
Edited by Prelude on 11/30/2012 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Rank 1.

Just got my invitation.
Reply Quote
Got to rank 7 with full pvp gear going to try to get to rank 8 with only pvp gear wish me luck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I still need an invite. ;]

<3

I know two people who have had that drop from the rare Horde NPC's...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Rank 7. Got it on one night. Looked at Carp trying GG Engineering then said "maybe next tier". I had alts to level! ;P
Reply Quote
Punting old gods and gnomes alike (Zen'shar and Millhouse down).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Rank 7 as of today. Just got to the 2nd guy and only put 1 attempt in on him.

The one that gave me the most trouble was Yikkan Zhu. I was on him for days until I glyphed evasion, got growl from symbiosis, and staggered defensive CDs so I could basically ignore the birds completely and burst him down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'm only rank two, but I have already realized that PvE gear would be more useful and I don't have any.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Deeken has proven to be my "wall"--the boss I can't seem to get past. Not sure if I care enough to keep trying at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Got to the last fight of rank 5 on day 1 of getting my invite dropped. Stopped till i get more dps gear. Think i only died 3 times getting here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rank one, haven't spent much time on it. Sounds like tank/heal dual spec isn't going to be the easiest way to get through it.

On the upside I snagged an invitation for 1.4 k gold. Not sure if that's a general price drop or just a function of bidding on one with little time left, late night/early morning, on the day after reset.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
There was a surplus of them on the AH for 1K this morning. I think there were 10 or so at the time.

From that, I gather that they are not exactly selling like hotcakes Ally side.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Finally 'eceived my invitation a couple o' days ago. Ottis and I 're only rank'd at 1.
Your not supposed to talk about it! you're going to get us kicked out....and kicked in the face!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]