Brawlers Guild Ranking- What are you?

100 Blood Elf Mage
I have the ticket, but haven't tried it yet.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hell yes!

Finally downed voidzone vrykul dude today and steamrolled every boss up to GG Engineering.

After many tries with encouragement* from people in /horde I finally managed to kill the little bastards. One down, three more to go until Rank Eight.

* That is, if this counts as encouragement whispered to me every time I died:

"GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG"
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hell yes!

Finally downed voidzone vrykul dude today and steamrolled every boss up to GG Engineering.

After many tries with encouragement* from people in /horde I finally managed to kill the little bastards. One down, three more to go until Rank Eight.

* That is, if this counts as encouragement whispered to me every time I died:

"GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG
GG"

Grats.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Last BMAH I visited I had to pay 1.1k gold for an invite. So, they run about a hundred gold over minimum last I checked
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
There was a surplus of them on the AH for 1K this morning. I think there were 10 or so at the time.

From that, I gather that they are not exactly selling like hotcakes Ally side.

Yep. Unless you get bad luck. Then you pay up to 10% extra. ;)
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
I should try this again. Stopped at Rank 6, The raven lord one.
Reply Quote
got my pass from ol' Willy Wilder. 100% drop chance rare om Veiled Stair. Rank 3: Ixx is where I am stuck with that cone move and I get killed before I can run out of it. Rank 2: Dippy was a challenge to my monk, easy to my hunter and Fran and Riddoh were hard in general
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I got my pass from a friend that had reached rank 7. I had been gone for a while because of rl problems, and when I came back he was like, "Here, I don't want you to miss Brawler's Guild." It was when invites were still super hard to get. I wouldn't know, though. ;) I'm so glad I got it.

Now I'm at rank 7. I plan on using my invite for my RAF friend. :)

I finally beat GG Engineering. They weren't really hard, it was just hard to last long enough without getting hit to kill them. Now I'm stuck on that ghost guy with the lights and ghosts and things. That light seems to be slow in following me. Not to mention those ghosts hit for like 500k >.>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Now I'm stuck on that ghost guy with the lights and ghosts and things. That light seems to be slow in following me. Not to mention those ghosts hit for like 500k >.>

I'm stuck on this guy too, but I only fought him twice quite a while ago.

I should get back in there and give it another shot!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
It's a pain to do that one, just gotta keep your camera pointed at them and strafe to move.

I'm on rank 8, beat hexos after a good week or two of tries and I never want to play anything like super hexagon again. The colonel sanders relative was a bit of a challenge but not too bad afterwards, though I was surprised at my repair bill not being 5 silver after hexos 1shots. Now I'm on the robot, and I'm just not geared enough for him. Maybe going unholy and getting all the raid buffs would work out, but I have no experience with it and it's uncommon to find people doing it at the hours I get a few attempts in. Haven't tried for a week or two though, maybe I've gotten better.
Reply Quote
I made it to Rank 8 the other day. It's amazing how much easier Dark Summoner was when I had more gear and wasn't flailing around in 476 gear. I dropped him in one shield break, doing about 200k DPS. That T15 four set bonus is glorious.

My new favorite thing though are the challenge cards. Already done Mecha-Bruce and Blingtron 3000. Need to do my Barrens weekly again to get Ty'thar.
Edited by Lükar on 6/25/2013 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]