New PvP zone

90 Night Elf Druid
I will have fun here, but you will not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The capture time is way too short on all the locations. You can flip it alone almost instantly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I like it more than any other pvp oriented place. A shorter cap time gives constant action and an actual reason to buy guards. I think there should be some way to spend the coins you get from dailies on some pvp stuff there rather than only for pve. All in all for our small server this is a chance for annoying gankers to build their rep up and have people think they are actually good at the game as I once did.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/28/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Jimmihendrix
I like it more than any other pvp oriented place. A shorter cap time gives constant action and an actual reason to buy guards.

I think it's dramatically superior to Wintergrasp and Tol Barad but then again that isn't hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/28/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Mahourai
I like it more than any other pvp oriented place. A shorter cap time gives constant action and an actual reason to buy guards.

I think it's dramatically superior to Wintergrasp and Tol Barad but then again that isn't hard.

I concur.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
its garbage its to far out of the way and its been idle since the patch hit. do not want.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I think it's amazing so far, besides me raging when I go for a rare spawn kill and get ganked in the middle of it by some scrub I have never even seen or heard of.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/28/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Panthra
its garbage its to far out of the way and its been idle since the patch hit. do not want.

Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]