Suggestion/Idea for rares

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Greetings, I hope more than just 4 people read the forums cause thas mostly all who i see posting :(

I've heard that with the patch they've fixed galleon's spawn timer (he was spawning after reset but before servers were available). And this got me to thinking. I can only speak for myself on this but I love rare farming & hunting but I'm not always in the correct zone; so say if galleon were to spawn and I'm in thousand needles I'll miss any requests to form a group.

So i was wondering if we wanted to make a server wide global channel for such things? Or if there was one already. So that if we're not in trade we can still get in on kills.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Aracna, I can't speak for any others, but the Superfriends have been calling out rares/galleons/the like in our PvP channel. I'll send you a mail with the information when I wake up. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You keep saying such things >.<

I keep meaning to send you a letter too but always forget. LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]