US 2nd 10man Recruiting DPS

90 Troll Priest
Who is Topped Off?

TO is made up of players from the old Excessive Gaming. I'm not talking about the current EG. I'm talking about EG when we killed....

Tier 11- finished US 23rd
Tier 12- finished US 24th
Dec 7th 2011- H Morchak top 10 US
Dec 8th 2011- H Zonozz top 10 US
Dec 13th 2011- H Yor'sahj (PRE-NERF) top 10 US
Dec 13th 2011- H Hagara top 10 US
Dec 15th 2011- H Ultraxion top 10 US

Following our Ultraxion kill the core group broke up and stopped raiding. Afterwards, many players went to vodka, Blood Legion, and other top guilds. TO is made up of the people who have now left those top guilds to try and recreate the old EG feel.

This tier TO has accomplished:
Feng US 8th
Gara'jal US 6th
Four Kings US 6th
Elegon US 6th
Will of the Emperor US 6th
Zor'lok US 5th
Blade Lord US 5th
Garalon US 4th
Wind Lord US 5th
Amber Shaper US 7th
Shek'zeer US 3rd

We raid on Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7:00 PM CST to 11:00 PM CST. During progression when excitement runs high, it is common to add Sundays to this schedule and raiding an extra hour isn't out of the question either.

Goals:

Topped Off is a 10 man guild formed behind the desire to progress at an accelerated pace, while maintaining a tight-knit feel between its members. The large majority of our raiders have raided for the duration of cataclysm at a top 20 US ranking, and wish to maintain that level of play while not sacrificing the feel of raiding with friends.

Expectations:

We are looking for players who are passionate about their class and roles within the raid and are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are able to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings.

We encourage an environment of overall skilled play including maintenance of alts for scheduled alt raids. By effectively organizing and utilizing our alts, we will be more than capable of accomplishing our goals.

Recruitment:
1 - Rogue
1 - Hunter
1 - Elemental Shaman
1 - Arms / Fury Warrior

Exceptional Applicants of any class/spec are always welcome.

How to apply:

All members are required to fill out the application found on our website. It will be posted into a private forum where only yourself and our raider ranks and higher can see and comment on. The application will be followed up by a mumble interview with the officer core.

If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you. Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to Coachmcguirk, Hunger, or Misery.

Battle Tags= Hunger#1346, Misery#1167, coachmcguirk#3087

Thank you for considering Topped Off!!
Edited by Hunger on 12/4/2012 2:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I wish there was a way to make this thread go back to the top of the forum. Does anyone know if such a thing is possible?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Grats to you guys on Heroic Amber-Shaper. You are all my idols. RealID me and I will put out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm your #1 groupie!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
/bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
what are you still looking for? any specifics (sometimes post isnt updated)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for Amber shaper heroic and US 4th 10 man.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/28/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Netherfury
what are you still looking for? any specifics (sometimes post isnt updated)

This post and our wowprogress is up to date.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Wooooooo Ric Flair supports this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Grats on 4th.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Looking for a group of loving people to caress your head and whisper sweet nothings into your ear while we brutally slay monsters and dragons? Then you have come to the right place.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]