[H]Considering a transfer/ looking to raid

90 Undead Mage
Hi all, I am looking to transfer over to a new server since I'm having a hard time landing in consistnt raiding on my current one. How is Earthen Ring on Horde side? does it have a somewhat okay group of players? Do you think I'd be able to find a home to do some raiding with?

I would prefer a 10man raid for preference/computer performance related reasons, but I'd be willing to try out for a 25man guild if people were able to bear with me as I adjust to that kind of raid environment, if the guild is nice/supportive.

I would prefer a Horde guild with a good raid environment that isn't too nasty/ trask talky, though I can deal with language and stuff, as long as people aren't screaming like Troxed or the 50 DKP minus guy. (had my fill of that in Vanilla/BC) and hopefully if I server transfer and If I end up not being up to the guild's standards, it's still a good server that I won't feel like crap for moving.

I'd also love a chance to talk with someone before I decide on moving (Hey, it's 25 bucks, and 50 bucks if I end up going back to Thorium.) *I should note that I'd prefer a casual schedule, but I can try to be hardcore if you need me to be super-good if you have patience. I haven't played in a real hardcore raid since.... BC. I just don't know if the "4-5 nights a week" stuff is something I can really do anymore.

please contact me by a reply with how to reach ya, or e-mail me at granis25@gmail.com if you need a mage.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Gariss
How is Earthen Ring on Horde side? does it have a somewhat okay group of players? Do you think I'd be able to find a home to do some raiding with?

Earthen Ring is the home of alea iacta est, one of the largest guilds in the world, home to literally thousands of characters, and hundreds of players, which hosts dozens of different raid teams by itself. Outside of aie, there are numerous (and some quite hardcore) raiding guilds, late-night raiding guild, casual teams, and I think there's even a Portuguese raiding team here too.

The only downside of ER: We're an RP realm, in which (almost) nobody RP's. Oh, and we're kinda bad at pvp.
Edited by Gijira on 11/29/2012 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/29/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Gijira
How is Earthen Ring on Horde side? does it have a somewhat okay group of players? Do you think I'd be able to find a home to do some raiding with?

Earthen Ring is the home of alea iacta est, one of the largest guilds in the world, home to literally thousands of characters, and hundreds of players, which hosts dozens of different raid teams by itself. Outside of aie, there are numerous (and some quite hardcore) raiding guilds, late-night raiding guild, casual teams, and I think there's even a Portuguese raiding team here too.

The only downside of ER: We're an RP realm, in which (almost) nobody RP's. Oh, and we're kinda bad at pvp.

Actually, you forgot to include AIE in one of the downsides <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Gariss

If you are still looking at ER, <Blood Fist> is looking to add DPS to the roster.

Fist is a semi-hardcore guild that balances progression while not tolerating a lot of douchebaggery.

Apply at www.blood-fist.net.

Colder would be happy to chat with you over Vent if you'd like to set up a time. He can also be reached at Colder#1833

Thanks and good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]