Blingtron ever going to reset?

91 Goblin Shaman
Or is it now one gift per account, period. Ever. I ask because here is it is a day later and I can't get a gift from my Blingtron.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just popped my Blingtron out and lo and behold, he didn't give any gifts
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Did you collect a gift from someone else's on an alt in the meantime?
They finally fixed the bug so it is one gift per account per day, as it was intended.
Reply Quote
40 Dwarf Paladin
Did you collect a gift from someone else's on an alt in the meantime?
They finally fixed the bug so it is one gift per account per day, as it was intended.

I didn't, and I have the same issue as mentioned above. Launched Blingtron today and no daily popped up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I didn't, and I have the same issue as mentioned above. Launched Blingtron today and no daily popped up.
Interestin'.
Are you sure you are taking into account the changed/standardised reset times?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same. I'm hoping it's a bug and they didn't turn him into a weekly or something.
Reply Quote
40 Dwarf Paladin
11/28/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Alanahlia
Are you sure you are taking into account the changed/standardised reset times?

Yeah. Last time I was able to access him was yesterday afternoon.

I'll try again later tonight before the daily reset.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
OK I tried it yesterday and again after the reset and have not been able to get a Blingtron quest.

Why did I bother making this damn thing if I can't even use it? Sorry but a stupid costume every 4 hours is not worth the price of the mats for this thing. Gimme my daily quest back.
Edited by Garnox on 11/29/2012 1:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Shaman
What the actual hell?! I still can't get a Blingtron gift. I haven't got one since Tuesday. It's Thursday now. Bad enough that I supposedly can only get a gift once a day now. Bad enough that I have two engineers and only one can use their Blingtron now. But, now, I spent all the mats on this heap and I can't use it at all. Just wonderful.

Fix it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll find out next week if it's a weekly...
Reply Quote
91 Goblin Shaman
same issue

if its a weekly quest to get vendor junk most of the time...as an engineer ill be pretty upset considering the cost to make him :|

No doubt. And how much does it suck to have more than one engineer on an account? I feel bad for anyone who made this hunk of junk more than once.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
same issue

if its a weekly quest to get vendor junk most of the time...as an engineer ill be pretty upset considering the cost to make him :|

No kidding.

11/29/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Nataila
Look at that blizz tried to fix something that wasnt broken and broke more stuff Who here is actually surprised by this
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for your reports!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
praise allah
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
11/29/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. Thanks for your reports!

Cool, at least I can dress like a pimp in the meantime.
Reply Quote
60 Orc Death Knight
11/29/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Sapperwix

hahaha never heard that before!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]