Confirmed.

90 Night Elf Warrior
2 days after patch with "nerfs" and I'm still having fun and rolling people. Taking it all in stride.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
hell yeah dude... wrecking face
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
They didn't nerf us lol. They did away with something that had less than a 1% chance to happen, and if you based your entire strategy around 20 seconds of every 3 minutes.....
So yeah warriors are still fine and i still love playing mine.
Reply Quote
18 Dwarf Hunter
it is 'fine' because of absurd pvp power boost so every1 can get killed without much effort to setup
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Loving stormbolt
Reply Quote
Nerfing avatar/ gag order made the other options more appealing. Glad to know everyone else here is enjoying the changes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Was the tfb change in 5.1? Didn't see it on the notes.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
11/29/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Captåmerica
Nerfing avatar/ gag order made the other options more appealing. Glad to know everyone else here is enjoying the changes.

It seems like Avatar is going to be more appealing for killing FCs, while Storm Bolt is going to be more useful in 2s and 3s.

Also for the TFB changes, I laughed so hard when I saw them. Seriously, that crap happens once in a blue moon. Now people have nothing to complain about.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
look at 5.2 patch notes

Charge has been removed from the game.

I lulled

"04/01/2011 09:59 AM"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Pears, that's trolling at its finest right there. My heart stopped for a second until I saw the date it was posted on. Bravo to you sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm starting to miss heroic throw silence. Wish they would give us that at least. How's stormbolt? I'm really enjoying avatar still and blood bath is pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I haven't tried stormbolt yet. Still using Avatar for the root break and damage increase. Its still nice when coupled with recklessness. Though, I imagine Procreation is right about it being preferred in arenas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]