RBGS New X-Server Vent/Runs Started 29/11/12

90 Undead Priest
I Willl Be Getting A Few Grps Going For RBGS ONLY Over Oqueue. Vent Details Are Hostname: rbgsonly.typefrag.com Port:50175 Password: codedforareason , This Vent is For RBGS Only or geared 5man BGs. After Players Interested If You Are Join Vent And Add My Battle-tag VeryOriginal#1496 You May Also Use It For You Own Personal RBGs (50man Vent Server For The Time Being) Once Enpanded I Will Add More Rooms and Players Aloud On Server At Once.

This Is So People Can PvP Easier and Also Move Up Rankings Easier. Also After Players To Take The Rank of Leading If You Enjoy Leading In PvP.

Ingame Mail Me For Any Concerns Praytience - Area 52 (US) Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
AT LEAST HE ISN'T TALKING LIKE THIS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ǝnɹʇ 'ʇnq ʎllnɟʞuɐɥʇ ǝɥ ʇ,upıp oƃ sıɥʇ ɹɐɟ
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i like who people pick up on capitalised letters over what is actually being said on all forums ive have 4 actual replies to it and some people being isiots about how its typed
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
AT LEAST HE ISN'T TALKING LIKE THIS

To Be Honest I Do Not Know What Is Worst Between This And THIS

WhAt AbOuT lIke ThIs? Is ThIs FuN tO reAd?

On a serious note, this sounds really fun and if I had more skill and wasn't busy leveling things I would love to join. It sounds awesome! Best of luck moving up the ranks. I hope you guys do great! :)
Edited by Desertgrape on 11/30/2012 4:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]