Kill Garalon, Garalon respawns

90 Tauren Death Knight
WHAT A FUN TIME
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It was merely a setback...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Funny because the hotfix list says they fixed that yesterday but last night he did it again so don't quite know what happened there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Our pheramones kiter died, and Garalon reset.
Edited by Zionic on 11/29/2012 8:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
that happened a few times, our kiter would die and he'd despawn, but on our last attempt we actually killed him, got valor and bonus loot to come up, shaman anhks and garalon despawns along with our bonus roll (the time from his death to ankh was milliseconds). No achievement for the guild but our lockout says we killed it =(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's mentioned in the hotfix:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7922045/Patch_51_Hotfixes_-_November_28-11_28_2012
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The Heart of Fear
Garalon will no longer despawn when moved near the outside edges of his platform.

mm looking at this it has nothing to do what we experienced. In fact he was directly in the middle at the time of defeat/bugging out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Our's was about 20 yards away from the wall.
Definition of "edge" might be sketchy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Somewhat
Did you kill him during or after berserk? Hard resetting the instance seems to get rid of the extra one.

You can survive his berserk? He just does like 10 million damage to everyone after a few second long cast.

I guess you could bubble it... what would happen if you survived it? Does he just cast it again?
Edited by Wisemuffins on 11/29/2012 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eh, happened in LFR last night, just did it again and killed him.

Not a big deal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
The boss was in the middle of the room when we killed it, nowhere near the edge, any edge. Death animation, immediately despawns, new one is kindly deployed for us to kill again.

http://imgur.com/09UJB
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
Meh. Happened to me too.
Some guild got the GM to come in and distribute the loot while my ticket went "we're sorry that happened, we will have it fixed! btw, no loot for you ;("
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Meh. Happened to me too.
Some guild got the GM to come in and distribute the loot while my ticket went "we're sorry that happened, we will have it fixed! btw, no loot for you ;("

Happened to a friends guild on the first week of HOF. Killed Garalon , distributed loot , respawned again , killed again , got loot again.

Lucky guy :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I lol'd at the pic. Mostly cause of the single line of raid chat you can see.

But yeah, doesn't this provide an opportunity for more loot?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Happened to us tonight in our raid. We did it a second time and it didn't despawn. He seems to despawn every time the person with pheromones dies, so if that happens simultaneously with his death, he will despawn anyway.

For us, DBM counted it as a kill but WOL didn't. That said, the boss was lootable and one of our raiders got extra valor for killing it twice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
We had 2 despawns to kiter deaths.

He didn't come back when we killed him though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/30/2012 12:35 AMPosted by Zakigga
But yeah, doesn't this provide an opportunity for more loot?

I wish. He just vanished, the elder coin popup didn't even show.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We ended up getting loot via GM but not the achievement. Havent check to see if he's still there but i suspect he will be despawned.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-b52v5fs3ahmlqn7l/dashboard/?s=8507&e=8937
Edited by Nastirr on 11/30/2012 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]