Kill Garalon, Garalon respawns

90 Tauren Death Knight
11/29/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Somewhat
Did you kill him during or after berserk? Hard resetting the instance seems to get rid of the extra one.

During

You can survive his berserk? He just does like 10 million damage to everyone after a few second long cast.

I guess you could bubble it... what would happen if you survived it? Does he just cast it again?

Purgatory ftw.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Killed Amber-Shaper. Body Despawned.

WHAT A FUN TIME.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Joined a pug killed galaron he respwned got valor for him no loot killed him again got valor for him again 2nd kill he droped loot, counted for 2 kills on armory.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Same Killed Garalon H in center of room despawn valor

Kill again valor + loot / sigh at wasted time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Killed Amber Shaper and everyone in a construct died like usual but the constructs lived on, killed the remaining people, and gathered to the middle where they just stood there forever.

Silly raid, you so buggy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
One time we killed H Hagara and the ice waves just kept on going (and killed people who stood in them )
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
YAY! I had that 2 weeks ago.
Last night, we killed Garalon as we were rushing for time and.. ta da! Garalon corpse disappears again with ample time before Enrage and he was standing in the middle of the room.

Sent a ticket to blizzard and got the same message "Sorry. No loot."
Bah.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Happened in my guild this week. Blizz gave us the loot though
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Same Killed Garalon H in center of room despawn valor

Kill again valor + loot / sigh at wasted time

Same deal for us tonight. We got loot the second time. Did get double valor for our troubles though at least.
Edited by Xiic on 12/11/2012 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Last night, we killed Garalon as we were rushing for time and.. ta da! Garalon corpse disappears again with ample time before Enrage and he was standing in the middle of the room.

Bah.

Happened for us last night, except we just zoned out, hard reset it, and he went away. Opened a ticket, and before we even had set up CC assignments for the next boss, a GM was offering us loot.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock

Bah.

Happened for us last night, except we just zoned out, hard reset it, and he went away. Opened a ticket, and before we even had set up CC assignments for the next boss, a GM was offering us loot.

Sigh. Lucky you then. All we ever get is a computer generated reply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]