Calling all level 80's!

(Locked)

80 Troll Mage
Currently we are looking for an all 80's ICC 25H. (And every other 80's raid for that matter!)

Who are "we?" We are the 80's community! No need for transfers or faction changes! We are able to do everything via cross realm grouping! All we need is your real id or battletag!

Why would we want an all 80's raid you ask? For the community, that's why! For the fun, that's why! For the love of out dps'ing 90's, that's why! For our tanks not taking any damage, that's why!

"Out dps'ing 90's? You're crazy!" Is this what you are thinking to yourself? Come along for the fun and sit back at Putricide's doorstep and watch a level 80 fire mage bust out 400k dps! Watch Saurfang take a 430k Chaos Bolt to the face! 'Lol' at Rotface for eating 250k heroic strikes! Ever seen an 80 Spriest pull 90k dps? Festergut has! We've even seen prot paladins top dps meters with stacked vengeance!

You might ask me, "Okay that sounds fun and all, but what's this about tanks not taking any damage?" Well, good sir, our blood death knights are sitting at 109% avoidance and take ZERO physical damage! AMS soaks 100% of magic damage, up to a point! Prot paladins sit well over the cap and with 100% mastery, vengeance bugs out into the millions! What's this mean, you ask? Healers have less stress put on them and only have to worry about raid damage! Isn't that great!? It's so easy a hybrid could do it!

So come on yall and bust out your old Wrath alts that you never play anymore! Dust em off and join this fun loving friendly crowd! We don't rage at wipes cuz someone stood in bad stuff! We don't obsess over ilevel! We don't care what kind of dps you can pull! We just want YOU there! YOU are what makes "WE" great!

For any questions or inquiries, you can leave a post here, or feel free to add me to your friends list! My battletag is:

Fez#1452

We know you're out there, we see you in bg's! :)
Edited by Autoignition on 11/29/2012 7:20 PM PST
80 Troll Mage
Edit: These are from tonight's ICC 25H - Cummy and I were the only 80's in the raid :(

Saurfang:

http://i47.tinypic.com/nntvsi.png

Festergut:

http://i49.tinypic.com/357jzvd.png

Lich King:

http://i46.tinypic.com/3vsrk.png

Hope to hear from everyone soon!!
90 Worgen Rogue
I'm interested. I have an 80 DK from back in wrath when I was in highschool. He's been largely untouched since then and probably isn't geared well and I'm probably not good with him but I'm down to join your guys sometime if you could use me.

Goronn#1879

EDIT: And on top of all that we are from the same realm! Hello fellow Lethonian.
Edited by Goronn on 11/29/2012 8:06 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Mage
<3

WTB tanks with super duper threat!! Need you prot pallies with 6million vengeance!!
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I have not played this toon in Months I hit 80 with her and then got busy with other things

She needs a lot of work and is on one of my other accounts

Hit me up

Wish I had know about you earlier I had a well geared 80 hunter full 80 teir with a LK kill.. but I just hit 81 on him the other day :(

Also have an 80 DK

and I have a 77 Druid and a 78 mage and 73 priest.. all could easily be leveled to 80
Edited by Ssprite on 12/1/2012 6:22 AM PST
80 Goblin Death Knight

I'm interested. I have an 80 DK from back in wrath when I was in highschool. He's been largely untouched since then and probably isn't geared well and I'm probably not good with him but I'm down to join your guys sometime if you could use me.

Goronn#1879

EDIT: And on top of all that we are from the same realm! Hello fellow Lethonian.

Of course we need you! YOU is what makes WE!

I'll add you as soon as I get home from work. Maybe we can combine forces on Lethon and recruit some skeptics!

I have not played this toon in Months I hit 80 with her and then got busy with other things

She needs a lot of work and is on one of my other accounts

Hit me up

Wish I had know about you earlier I had a well geared 80 hunter full 80 teir with a LK kill.. but I just hit 81 on him the other day :(

Also have an 80 DK

and I have a 77 Druid and a 78 mage and 73 priest.. all could easily be leveled to 80

RealID: elizabethktg@aol.com

Bring whatever you're comfortable with! We can group via realID and run some catas real fast! I think me and grimrune had it down to 5 or 6 minutes for brd and 7 or 8 minutes for tides. We'll get you started in cata 308s and go from there! Just farm you servers auction house for cheap level 80 MoP blues (409 ilvl) and you'll be pulling huge numbers in no time!

That goes for you too, Goronn. I can speed run us through Cata's and start you off in some decent gear!

Remember to turn off your xp at Slahtz!
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Here is the Battletag for this account ( I have more than one)

Ssprite#1990
80 Troll Shaman
Here is the Battletag for this account ( I have more than one)

Ssprite#1990

Ok, I will send a request tonight, if I get a chance! Me and the old lady have plans all weekend, shopping and what not.
67 Blood Elf Paladin
Can you give an example armory of these 80 prot paladins?
80 Orc Warlock
12/01/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Innoruuk
Can you give an example armory of these 80 prot paladins?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Splos%C3%ADon/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Magnerz/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/soulflayer/%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%85/advanced

Just to start. Looks like the 80's only raid will be Saturday. Haven't gotten the time specified, though.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
You can probably count me in. Depends on the time saturday though. I raid at 10pm-1am on saturdays. Can't miss those.
85 Goblin Shaman
I think we're looking at about maybe 5 - whenever

It shouldn't take any longer than 45 minutes to a little over an hour.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I think we're looking at about maybe 5 - whenever

It shouldn't take any longer than 45 minutes to a little over an hour.

sounds great. I'll work on my last few pieces.
80 Troll Priest
Bump for Spriests solo'ing Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, and Gunship!
80 Troll Mage
We've almost got a full 25!
80 Draenei Shaman
Shame I'm an alliance. Wouldn't mind dusting this toon off for some old ICC fun. :\
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Deathpony
Shame I'm an alliance. Wouldn't mind dusting this toon off for some old ICC fun. :\

hey Death no harm in faction transfering.. Ssprite is my very bad pally, but I also have gasp an 80 DK lying around

Sad though my very well geared ( full ICC tier) hunter just dinged 81.. I was thinking about twinking him at 80 but oh well
80 Troll Mage
If this pans out tomorrow, I'm sure several people have alliance toons to do this on, as well!
80 Troll Mage
Okay guys, I'm gonna start inviting people in about 3 and a half hours from now!!

Bout 5:30, Texas time!
80 Troll Mage
All 80's ICC 25H invites are going out in about 45 minutes.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]