TB 6:00 11/29

Alliance got sat on and thrown away. Nough said.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
6:00? i thought it was at 8:00 server? lol :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
time doesent matter to @!!!!*@!. it happens, when it happens.
Reply Quote
was the first good TB weve had in awhile though. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i wish i had been there! too bad we gotta raid
Reply Quote
yeah ven, you didnt really miss much lol, we just turtled through all towers getting destroyed, at icg of course lmao
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Sìd
yeah ven, you didnt really miss much lol, we just turtled through all towers getting destroyed, at icg of course lmao

High level Horde strategy. When getting rolled they back into a corner and wait till time limit runs out. Good thing there is no time limit in WPvP or you guys might be more of a threat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/02/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Wixers

High level Horde strategy. When getting rolled they back into a corner and wait till time limit runs out. Good thing there is no time limit in WPvP or you guys might be more of a threat.

... Alliance did this on Maelstrom for a month or more with Slags. Jussayin' :x
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeeea... Discussing TB is like two old businessmen discussing their racket ball game, it begins too slow, ends too fast, is all covered in hair, sweat and wrinkles and they're just gonna say "see you here tomorrow bob, GG".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]