486 Holy/Shadow Priest LF Progression Team

90 Human Priest
Looking for a tight knit group of committed raiders for normal/heroic progression. I can raid practically anytime day or night, except for Thursdays from 1:30pm to 9:30pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just wanted to add a note here to thank the guilds that have actually reached out to me, I want you to know that I really appreciate it and let you know that it speaks well for your guild and those of you that are leading it. I am sure that it's often not any easy task and still find the time to work on your own character.

A couple of the most notable on my list have been:
Its All Relative - Tichondrius, I talked with 3 guys here, all sounded very intelligent and great set of guys. I didn't catch your names, but it is much appreciated for you all to take the time to talk with me.

Silvermoon Crusaders - Kilrogg, I talked with Marsha and wow what a great guy. I was very impressed! One key thing he mentioned that I liked.... "Its all about communication and working together" to bust out new content. "as well as having fun."

I'm going to be giving these two guilds a lot of consideration as well as others that I hear from. As I mentioned before, I am going to consider my decision very carefully as I hope the team would to ensure that it is the right fit. Because WoW is a game I enjoy a great deal. I want to continue enjoying it for a long time to come with a great bunch of people. But I do hope to have made a decision within about a week from the initial posting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]