Hello Old School Friends

100 Dwarf Paladin
To start off, some of you may know me and some of you may not. If you fall in the latter category please show yourself to the nearest I don't give a f@ck booth.

For those of you that do, if you still exist, I have stumbled on some free time in my life and would like to rejoin the community for a bit. Alliance side, I'm bringing up a monk. Open to any class role. Horde side, my mage is very slowly leveling.

Just kidding lets cut the !@#$. I've been a Skullcrusher faithful since the games' conception. Yes to most of you reading this, I am your daddy. I don't give a %^-* about raiding or leveling. I would like to find a niche of old school players who aren't a bunch of keyboard turners and/or 'DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO' trade chat hellspawm to waste some time with.
Edited by Eagles on 11/30/2012 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
who are you kid... ive been here since day 1 , and ive never heard about you!! so F#$@$ OFF!!!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I dunno Kla I was !@#$faced...don't really remember this.

P.S. Hi Sato!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
You drink? You're cool.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
You're supposed to put the cockmeat sandwich in your mouth not your ass, Homeslice.
Edited by Eagles on 12/1/2012 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Orc Warrior
Welcome back bro.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I would like to find a niche of old school players who aren't a bunch of 'DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO' trade chat hellspawm to waste some time with.

That's all you did during Wrath.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Not true! I reigned over trade chat with a quick witted malevolence. I did not merely spew whatever troll-phrase was popular that month. I took the time to tailor my trolls for every individual. Trolling is a art form.

P.S ur still b4d.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
HAM
12/01/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Eagles
You're supposed to put the cockmeat sandwich in your mouth not your ass, Homeslice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I dont think theres anyone from the old days eagles....
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
come to lawl patrol! :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Been here since day one, wont ever leave. Skullcrusher for life!
Edited by Zaku on 12/5/2012 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]