CRZs and Krasarang Wilds

90 Blood Elf Priest
Moo
With all the complaints I've seen about CRZs, you guys failed to implement in the one place where it would've been completely awesome...or at least marginally helpful.

The 5.1 patch attempts to bring some fun and meaningful World PvP back, but on my realm, it's quite dead. To give you an idea on how bad the situation is on our server: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6935296469

When can we expect to see CRZs turned on for this area?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
The day Blizz brings CRZ to panda land is the day I quit and toss the game away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/30/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Pullmyfinger
The day Blizz brings CRZ to panda land is the day I quit and toss the game away.

Interact with other players in an MMO?!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Before trying to resurrect the world PvP thing Blizzard should focus on fixing the severely imbalanced PvP servers (i.e. most of them). Doing the new quests as the less populated faction is almost masochistic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Moo
11/30/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Cricket
This is utter crap the way they have this all set up and when you get into PvP, yeah, good luck running back to your corpse as its a continent away from where you spawn.

No Battleground-style auto-resurrection at the graveyard? Something tells me this wasn't planned very well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Moo
11/30/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Pullmyfinger
This new nerf to ore/herb spawns is bad enough, add in CRZ and it'll be almost impossible to gather your own mats. More so if you have multiple toons that share the same mats.

I don't think it needs to be added to all of Pandaria either until they fix those issues. The resources are a big problem because all that means is that low-pop servers will get hit even harder with shortages.

CRZ in the past has just been a way to make this game into more of a time-sink as opposed to making it feel more alive. Seriously...what's the point in putting Level 90s in the same zone in Felwood hunting for pets? To slow you down...that's it.

If they were truly altruistic about making CRZs good, they would be taking all the lower-level people appropriate for that zone questing and throwing them together because I'd actually want to group and play with them! When I level an alt, there's nobody there...I still feel very alone in the world. The only CRZ people I see are 90s flying around on mounts looking for pets or resources.

Back to my point, isolating it to just the newly phased Krasarang Wilds would be my preference. It'd actually be a good use of CRZ for once.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
My realm in Panda land is populated enough. It doesn't need any help thank you very much. CRZ are in Azeroth and outland, thats enough.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Back to my point, isolating it to just the newly phased Krasarang Wilds would be my preference. It'd actually be a good use of CRZ for once.

Implementing it into that zone would also implement all the bugs people are complaining about. The fact that people get auto dismounted when riding 2 seaters....or even just getting auto dismounted on their own mount (which has happened to me and several people I know) is far too inconvenient in a zone as heavily used as that one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Moo
They probably don't have the tech to CRZ just the phased parts of a zone instead of the whole thing anyway. It's just a damn shame that KW is just another solo daily hub here when it could be so much more.
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Warlock
11/30/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Tikaru

I'm ok with interacting with other players, but they should be players from the server I play on rather than just shadows that exist to fill space and take my resources without fulfilling anything approaching a meaningful social experience.

If I wanted that I'd just queue up for LFR or LFD.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Monk
11/30/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Bomdanil

I'm ok with interacting with other players, but they should be players from the server I play on rather than just shadows that exist to fill space and take my resources without fulfilling anything approaching a meaningful social experience.

^^^^^ This.

If they wanna consolidate the servers then do so, and quit pretending that crz is making my experience so much better. There is no sense of community anymore, and crz just adds to that. Blizz could have just as easily of put in bots running around pretending to do quests while killing quest mobs and gathering. That is exactly what we have now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Xoctic

^^^^^ This.

If they wanna consolidate the servers then do so, and quit pretending that crz is making my experience so much better. There is no sense of community anymore, and crz just adds to that. Blizz could have just as easily of put in bots running around pretending to do quests while killing quest mobs and gathering. That is exactly what we have now.

What about servers with a 10:1 ratio? I haven't see one ally on my server to pvp against.. Dont forget for CRZ you can invite whoever you want to your group to pvp with, so the community is still there. Talking about a community on a server with a bad ratio is like talking about a community in a ghost town... it just does not exist. And keep in mind most servers are heavily one sided right now anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You want all daily quest areas with CRZ? I tell you what. Go to firelands and try to do the dailies, then come back and say that.
The one thing I myself have seen from CRZ that I do not like is CRZ daily areas.
CRZ has made it so you cant even DO firelands the last time I looked.
The safe zone where all the quest givers are, are packed with lvl capped people not there to do the dailies. But there to make sure NO ONE ELSE CAN.
Not a very good way to make dailies a seperate progression in gearing.
Edited by Mursh on 12/17/2012 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You want all daily quest areas with CRZ? I tell you what. Go to firelands and try to do the dailies, then come back and say that.
The one thing I myself have seen from CRZ that I do not like is CRZ daily areas.
The safe zone where all the quest givers are, are packed with lvl capped people not there to do the dailies. But there to make sure NO ONE ELSE CAN.

I have been on nothing but PvP realm from the day I started.
I dont mind being ganked, being camped, and trying to sneak out of Thrallmar when "Thrallmar is under attack" is up on the screen like spam every few minutes.
But huge groups camping a daily hub 24/7 just to keep people from playing is going
too far.

Firelands was fun after CRZ came out, it'd take forever to kill mobs, half the time you'd be waiting for mobs to spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Maybe they can create cross realm subzone just for the Landfall thing? It may fix population imbalances for world pvp and help bring life to what is otherwise an almost dead area.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

I have been on nothing but PvP realm from the day I started.
I dont mind being ganked, being camped, and trying to sneak out of Thrallmar when "Thrallmar is under attack" is up on the screen like spam every few minutes.
But huge groups camping a daily hub 24/7 just to keep people from playing is going
too far.

Firelands was fun after CRZ came out, it'd take forever to kill mobs, half the time you'd be waiting for mobs to spawn.

I didnt even try after CRZ because I didnt have any reason to do them anymore.
But I wouldnt have been able too do them anyway. As i said, anytime i went there.
It was being camped by people just to keep anyone from being able to do the dailies.
They were not there to do any of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]