Receiving mounts from achievement rewards..

90 Undead Mage
I just completed my Glory of the Firelands raider early in the morning and didn't get my mount, no big deal. So I went to bed, 8 hours later, I still have yet to receive it. Has anybody else been having this problem with not receiving their mounts after completing Raid/Dungeon achievements?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
11/30/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Zombiz
I just completed my Glory of the Firelands raider early in the morning and didn't get my mount, no big deal. So I went to bed, 8 hours later, I still have yet to receive it. Has anybody else been having this problem with not receiving their mounts after completing Raid/Dungeon achievements?

Not raid or dungeon, but I recently got my Leading the Cavalry achievement (I was too lazy to get it earlier) and I never got my Albino Drake in mail or my mount collection.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Same deal with me Zombiz, earned Glory of the Firelands about 48 hours ago and I still haven't gotten it... I didn't get it in the mail and it didn't automatically show up in my mount log.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yea I just got my Leading the Cavalry and not got mine
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Try checking your mount tab?

I know my kite for 150 didn't come in the mail, but went directly into my mounts list.

Edit: Saw someone did, but nevertheless, check it out guys.
Edited by Thieren on 11/30/2012 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
First, check your mount panel, see if the mount isn't already learned. When I logged in and received the achievement for 150 mounts, I didn't get the kite in the mail. Instead, it seems I automatically learned it, without any prompt telling me so.

If not, then post in, I believe it should be Customer Service. I've seen some posts and it seems there is a bug regarding this, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks for the replies, glad this isn't just happening to me. As for those asking me to check my mount panel, trust me, I have multiple times.. It's just not showing up (even did the search option each time I log on). Not in inventory, mail, or mount tab.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
This is a known issue according to this post in the Customer Service Forum.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200183271#8
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]