484 Fire Mage LF 10M Weekend Raiding Guild

90 Worgen Mage
About Me:
I have been playing WoW for about 8 or 9 Months and began raiding in DS. I was able to finish 4.3 with 8/8 Heroic DS. Currently I'm 6/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF. I live in Australia and my new job means I am only available Friday and Saturday nights, server time. I have somewhat recent logs at http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/233840/calendar/11-12/ but have managed a couple tweaks and upgrades since.

Looking For:
Mature consistent team to continue progression through MoP at a steady pace. I would like to find a group that enjoys a laid back atmosphere where everyone prepares each raid night and does their best. I would prefer a group that is already into the HoF progression. The last two raid groups I have been involved in have disbanded because of conflicts and unnecessary drama. Anytime Friday and Saturday night server works for me (weekend my time). My computer is a little old now so 10M is the most it can handle (sadly). I would also like to stay on Stormrage as I have lots of friends on this realm. Please contact me via ingame mail or on this post. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
If you haven't already found a guild, <Core> may interest you. We're a newly transferred guild looking to rebuild our core raid group. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST, and we're currently 6/6MSV and 2/6HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Keru
interested in a fury warrior. I am 482 ilvl and 1/6 MSV H realm 8th heroic garajal kill and 2/6 HoF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]