Farewell, Kelloggs!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good thing I didn't xfer any of my Alliance alts to Kellogs. But I think I'll move a few from Moon Guard over to where you guys are notw.....in the new year :C
That or level an alt.

I miss having "- Kalecgos" in my name in BGs and Dungeons. Only because most of the Dragon named servers look cool. Except Ysera.......that one looks lame :\
Edited by Zemiki on 12/2/2012 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Can't even come up with your own insults, you use others for reference. Nice.
So because it's the truth no one is allowed to use that against you? If you put as much effort into your schooling or moving forward in your life as you did with WoW you might make something of yourself.

You take this !@#$ way too seriously kid. Everything is about life with you. I can't imagine how up tight you are in person, I picture you as a drunk in the near future. Possibly turning to drugs to cope.

Yes everything is about life because once this game is turned off what do you have to deal with? REAL LIFE.

But lets talk about drugs and alcoholism. This game is your drug, you're addicted to it and you use it as an escape from things that are bothering you in your life. I know this sounds like an !@#$%^- thing to say and you must hear it every day from your parents but you need to understand that what ever you achieve in this game has no barring in the real world. Your little rivalry with Blarvin or LE won't have any real meaning in a couple years. This game won't have any meaning in a couple years. So why don't you just let this die and stop trying to troll them.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
That's the best love story. Can I copyright that? Make a script? Sell it? I'll give you guys like 10% each :D

Yeah man, write the story.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
12/02/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Malakyte
But lets talk about drugs and alcoholism. This game is your drug, you're addicted to it and you use it as an escape from things that are bothering you in your life. I know this sounds like an !@#$%^- thing to say and you must hear it every day from your parents but you need to understand that what ever you achieve in this game has no barring in the real world. Your little rivalry with Blarvin or LE won't have any real meaning in a couple years. This game won't have any meaning in a couple years. So why don't you just let this die and stop trying to troll them.

I actually don't have to hear anything like that ever. I play the game because I want to, not because it's an escape. You stopped playing it when you grew out of it, right? You aged, I don't know how old you are, I'd guess 20-22 range. But You probably work and don't kill time playing it any more. I personally don't work. You can try to bash me because I have a GED but I have as many options open as the next guy who graduated. Trying to put me down with real life things just make you a pathetic !@# hat who is trying to hard. If me having no worries in the world makes me a no life pathetic loser, then you sir, are even lower than that for pointing it out every chance you get. It doesn't make you a bigger man for trying to insult me harder than I can insult you. Think about that next time you attack someone. You may think having a GED makes me uneducated, but believe me, you're wrong.

Keep commenting to attack my personal life though, you just push the forum guidelines even further and will probably get the post deleted before I do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A GED gets you labor jobs, ones that can get you the bottom spot on the pecking-order ladder. Meaning you get bossed around by people who have furthered their education. After a while those types of jobs become stressful and can lead a person to turn themselves off from real life and use video games and/or drugs and alcohol to make them worry less about their menial lives.

But anyway, here's a picture for you: http://tinyurl.com/cf9sgwd

*Eats popcorn*
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
12/03/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Zemiki
A GED gets you labor jobs, ones that can get you the bottom spot on the pecking-order ladder. Meaning you get bossed around by people who have furthered their education. After a while those types of jobs become stressful and can lead a person to turn themselves off from real life and use video games and/or drugs and alcohol to make them worry less about their menial lives.

You must have a tiny !@#$%... Specially if thats how black and white you think everything is. GED's don't stump your education, Someone with a GED can easily attend a community college and upon doing well enough, transfer to a university like anyone else. Having a piece of paper doesn't make your smarter than someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
she doesnt have a !%!%!#*@
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ololol Females don't play wow, must be a guy automatically amirite?

I'd continue arguing with you but as they say: http://tinyurl.com/cf9sgwd
I'm just glad I finished High School the correct way. Always looks better on a job application~

GEDs are laughed at on resumes. Just sayin'
Edited by Zemiki on 12/5/2012 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I'm just glad I finished High School the correct way. Always looks better on a job application~

Finishing High school "the correct way" must be your only achievement in life if you keep bringing it up. I can't imagine you're much better off than I am if all you have to insult me with is my GED. Like it or not. I'm probably just as educated as you or anyone else who plays this game. Go ahead and keep thinking you're better than me though. That's what WoW's all about right? Acting bigger than you are because no one can see you through your computer screen?
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior

Finishing High school "the correct way" must be your only achievement in life if you keep bringing it up. I can't imagine you're much better off than I am if all you have to insult me with is my GED. Like it or not. I'm probably just as educated as you or anyone else who plays this game. Go ahead and keep thinking you're better than me though. That's what WoW's all about right? Acting bigger than you are because no one can see you through your computer screen?

Acting bigger than you are because no one can see you through your computer screen

If I remembered correctly, you've been trolling on these forums ever since you left the server on your druid and bragged about your parses and The Empire. You, my friend were the one trying to be the "big guy" around here. Don't be so silly.

Listen. Quit making yourself so conspicuous around here. It's uncongenial considering that you gave yourself a bad name over here in Kalecgos and in LE. Leave us alone!
Edited by Toostronk on 12/5/2012 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
ITS GOOBY TIME
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]