Fastest Forum Reponse in History

90 Pandaren Monk
Needs to be faster. I am disappointed.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/01/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Genada
Good morning!

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

My ability to provide answers depends on the issue. I am happy to share what I have but if it's a new issue, still in-discussion, or outside my purview there may not be one available at this time. It may be a mild shock to some, but I don't have the answers to everything.

That, or I can reply with 42.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Warrior
This must be rigged.... :)

Unless they're watching us. Like all the time!!

I kind of thought that was the idea, that they do watch us.

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

I'm sure the 10 seconds it took for them to respond to a thread will gravely impact them looking into whatever you view as pressing concerns.

/sarcasam
Reply Quote
please let me know where I can commend this agent!

I am impressed
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/01/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Rygarius

Um... what do you get if you multiply six by nine?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Rygarius is quickly becoming one of my favorite CMs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Taelen

Becoming? He and Neth (cant remember the rest of the CM's name, the Flaming Candle) have been my favorites for a while lol I think the sense of humor plays a large part!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
My ability to provide answers depends on the issue. I am happy to share what I have but if it's a new issue, still in-discussion, or outside my purview there may not be one available at this time. It may be a mild shock to some, but I don't have the answers to everything.

Blues also don't respond to some discussions because a blue response can actually derail it. So it's not that they don't care it's just they have a lot of power and need to use it responsibly =p.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC

/golfclap

The problem is that the issues that are put up and been up for a very long time do not get discussed. This thoe does. Shows a lack of concern for topics that keep being ignored without any response at all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

/golfclap

LIES! Release all of your information to us and do not spend all of 5 seconds responding to a "none sense" post like this! Clearly you are not spending your time efficiently.

Just thought, how funny would it be if they gave us even less info and released patch notes the day of patch. Think of all the drama and suspense of waiting to see if you'd get buffed or nerfed lol.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/01/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Elinncia
Unless they're watching us. Like all the time!!

Most likely true.

On a side note, Rygarius, can you do me a HUGE favor?? When I was online last night, approx 5pm pst, I had a string of Disconnect issues where I had literally less then 2 min between logging in and disconnecting. Can u check to make sure that my account wasnt being accessed from a different IP address? I do have an authenticator and I did go change my passwords but I am curious.

Edit: by ONLINE, i meant logged in to wow attempting LFR >.<

You'll want to get in touch with our Game Master department or you can touch bases with them on the Customer Service Forums - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/. They have the tools and know-how to look into your account concerns.
Reply Quote
now that we have destroyed the record, what is next?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Genada
The problem is that the issues that are put up and been up for a very long time do not get discussed. This thoe does. Shows a lack of concern for topics that keep being ignored without any response at all.

So, you propose he pop in to EVERY important thread and reply "42" and leave if he doesnt know the answer? :-p

12/01/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Rygarius
You'll want to get in touch with our Game Master department or you can touch bases with them on the Customer Service Forums - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/. They have the tools and know-how to look into your account concerns.

TY! I wasnt quite sure where to start and didnt feel like adding another ticket to the poor overflowing que! :-D
Edited by Elinncia on 12/1/2012 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/01/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Elinncia

Becoming? He and Neth (cant remember the rest of the CM's name, the Flaming Candle) have been my favorites for a while lol I think the sense of humor plays a large part!

I thought Neth was a Flaming Candle.

Also, the Flaming Candle ties for worst superhero name ever.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue

"I actually KNOW that one! Learned the true Question from Douglas Adams himself, before he died. The actual question is........."

"How many dots, total, are on two six sided dice?"

"The lesson is, 'Life is just a roll of the dice.' I find that very profound."

/Proud Grin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/01/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Elinncia

He and Nethaera are definitely the most humorous of the CMs. Though seeing Bashiok, Zarhym, and Daxxalicious put people in their place never gets old.

I don't see Kaivax, Vaeflare, and Brennvin around enough to get a feel for their personalities.

I have all the respect in world for you guys. Keep up the good work!
Edited by Taelen on 12/1/2012 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock

Yes yes, neth IS the flaming candle....i just know there is more to Neth's name then just Neth. its Neth______. I just cant remember the rest, hence just Neth.

Edit: Taelen just gave it to me....Nethaera. Ta da!
Edited by Elinncia on 12/1/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/01/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Dliver

Don't write off that idea. Think of the possibilities with their arch-nemesis, Water Bucket.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/01/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Blasters
now that we have destroyed the record, what is next?

Dude, you've apparently developed CM Summoning Powers.

The answer is obvious... before the powers fade, start wishing for a supermodel.
Reply Quote
ok post with the most CM's in it,

Rygarius, get them all to post on this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]