Thanks, doesn't always happen
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Rygarius is here, and no one offered him coffee? The shame! :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC
The problem is this post is now at the top of MMO champ, WoWhead, Blue Tracker and I am sure serveral other sites.

The community managers are suppose to be the representatives of Blizzard and the devolpers. So when he takes the time to post in a thread like this but not in ones about serious topics and concerns to players it creates the feeling that Blizzard would rather not address those but the silly topics.

Any post you wish to grace with a 42 creates discussion, debate and shows that someone at least read it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/01/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Raziya

Clearly (s)he doesn't need any. : )
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
12/01/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Palemoon
Wanting real game issues to be fixed make people trolls?

Of course not. Thinking that a Blue spending a few seconds in a lighthearted thread means that all of Blizzard is not working on an issue and coming into said lighthearted thread to derail it and bring it down is what makes them trolls.

Glad I could clarify.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/01/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Hippeaux

Oh yes, I do need coffee.

https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/274333483734802432
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Monk
12/01/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Rygarius

*Gives him coffee*
Reply Quote
So, this thread is now popular. I need a cookie!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
12/01/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Blasters
So, this thread is now popular. I need a cookie!

*Cyndilou hands you a few Home Made, Fresh, Dragon Baked, Chocolate Cookies.*
/shy smile
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Rogue
Ryg, answer me this:

If a player is swimming in stealth, can other players see the ripples of the water?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Ryg, answer me this:

If a player is swimming in stealth, can other players see the ripples of the water?

"Or Foot Prints in snow?"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
The problem is this post is now at the top of MMO champ, WoWhead, Blue Tracker and I am sure serveral other sites.

The community managers are suppose to be the representatives of Blizzard and the devolpers. So when he takes the time to post in a thread like this but not in ones about serious topics and concerns to players it creates the feeling that Blizzard would rather not address those but the silly topics.

Any post you wish to grace with a 42 creates discussion, debate and shows that someone at least read it.

Well, for one thing I would think the occasional participation in a fun thread is good for the community, so it would be part of their jobs.

But more importantly, a Blue most likely cannot just comment on important game issues on a whim, as their comments become public record to be analyzed and dissected. So comments on something people are discussing or complaining about need to be carefully controlled, regulated and discussed with others inside Blizzard before being posted on the forums, so would obviously come with much less frequency.

That would be my guess at least.
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

Your "real game issues" might take some research and careful writing to respond to, or it might be one of those issues where there is no new response to then ones that were already made. I think showing a little lightheartedness in these forums is a good thing.
Edited by Sumeria on 12/1/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
12/01/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Genada

It's already been pointed out multiple times that they do read the posts, even if they don't respond to each and every one. As it's been mentioned several times in this thread, sometimes there's no new answer, sometimes the CM reading it just doesn't know, sometimes they can't just answer willy-nilly, and have to consult with several departments and people to get an answer.

And while they are making those calls or running around to find those people (or maybe just while they're on a break from doing all of that!), I think it's nice that in between, they find time to just chat with us like normal people as well, such as by responding in threads like these. :)
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
12/01/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Rygarius

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

My ability to provide answers depends on the issue. I am happy to share what I have but if it's a new issue, still in-discussion, or outside my purview there may not be one available at this time. It may be a mild shock to some, but I don't have the answers to everything.

That, or I can reply with 42.

Morning/Afternoon! So, how many roads must a man walk down? (Snicker...LOVED the books and movie!)
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Epic. Blue that's. U what. A epicly. Fast. Post an
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin

*Gives him coffee*

*Offers Starbuck's Coupon*
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Glaatrena

No no no no....I will MAKE a GOOD cup of espresso! I AM a barista >.< no one in this thread needs to go ANYWHERE for coffee!
Reply Quote
so really, can you see stealth if they are in water or snow in the enviroment.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Elinncia

No no no no....I will MAKE a GOOD cup of espresso! I AM a barista >.< no one in this thread needs to go ANYWHERE for coffee!

pass me a cup, sitting at work monitoring my minions and need a pick me up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]