Fastest Forum Reponse in History

90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Blasters
pass me a cup, sitting at work monitoring my minions and need a pick me up.

....u forgot please
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Elinncia

....u forgot please

please:)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/01/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Rygarius

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

My ability to provide answers depends on the issue. I am happy to share what I have but if it's a new issue, still in-discussion, or outside my purview there may not be one available at this time. It may be a mild shock to some, but I don't have the answers to everything.

That, or I can reply with 42.

I prefer 42. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/01/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Blasters

No no no no....I will MAKE a GOOD cup of espresso! I AM a barista >.< no one in this thread needs to go ANYWHERE for coffee!

"Did you not want the cookies I offered you?"
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Any post you wish to grace with a 42 creates discussion, debate and shows that someone at least read it.

It's already been pointed out multiple times that they do read the posts, even if they don't respond to each and every one. As it's been mentioned several times in this thread, sometimes there's no new answer, sometimes the CM reading it just doesn't know, sometimes they can't just answer willy-nilly, and have to consult with several departments and people to get an answer.

And while they are making those calls or running around to find those people (or maybe just while they're on a break from doing all of that!), I think it's nice that in between, they find time to just chat with us like normal people as well, such as by responding in threads like these. :)

That.

And for subjective/theory topics with no clear answers, a response can actually throw the discussion off. If I were to respond to a thread talking about cake vs. pie being better, anything I say could be misinterpreted as the 'right' answer.
Edited by Rygarius on 12/1/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

My ability to provide answers depends on the issue. I am happy to share what I have but if it's a new issue, still in-discussion, or outside my purview there may not be one available at this time. It may be a mild shock to some, but I don't have the answers to everything.

That, or I can reply with 42.

I prefer 42. So long and thanks for all the fish.

"I actually KNOW that one! Learned the true Question from Douglas Adams himself, before he died. The actual question is........."

"How many dots, total, are on two six sided dice?"

"The lesson is, 'Life is just a roll of the dice.' I find that very profound."

/Proud Grin
Reply Quote

yes please, all of them. Getting quite hungry.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

"I handed you a handful of Home Made, Fresh, Dragon Baked, Chocolate Cookies, a couple of pages back."
/wink
/smile
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rygarius

It's already been pointed out multiple times that they do read the posts, even if they don't respond to each and every one. As it's been mentioned several times in this thread, sometimes there's no new answer, sometimes the CM reading it just doesn't know, sometimes they can't just answer willy-nilly, and have to consult with several departments and people to get an answer.

And while they are making those calls or running around to find those people (or maybe just while they're on a break from doing all of that!), I think it's nice that in between, they find time to just chat with us like normal people as well, such as by responding in threads like these. :)

That.

And for subjective/theory topics with no clear answers, a response can actually throw the discussion off. If I were to respond to a thread talking about cake vs. pie being better, anything I say could be misinterpreted as the 'right' answer.

I can see how that would be a problem if you just threw anything out there for people to eat.

Now let's see about this Forum MVP thing.
Reply Quote

"I handed you a handful of Home Made, Fresh, Dragon Baked, Chocolate Cookies, a couple of pages back."
/wink
/smile

:) I will enjoy thouroughly
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Aesix

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

And you can say the same thing thats been posted infinite times over the past 8 years

/golfclap

Never get's old.

Now a riddle:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rygarius
If I were to respond to a thread talking about cake vs. pie being better, anything I say could be misinterpreted as the 'right' answer.

Cake is clearly the answer. Pie can't compete with cake. It's too messy. You never hear of a hot chick jumping out of a pie.

"I'm here!!!"
"Go...take a shower."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*Brews awesome cups of espresso for anyone who wishes*

I also know how to make tea, hot coco, lattes, mochas, chai tea lattes, and many other drinks! Accepting all orders :-p
Reply Quote

Clearly, the answer is Cookiecakepie.

http://scienceblogs.com/seed/wp-content/blogs.dir/373/files/2012/04/i-70296e1a42862860e7875dd3815f80d3-CookieCakePie%20III.jpg

In before diabeetus.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I also know how to make tea, hot coco, lattes, mochas, chai tea lattes, and many other drinks! Accepting all orders :-p

i challenge you to latte art!
Reply Quote
Community Manager

*makes grabby talons for a large cappuccino*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/01/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Rygarius
Good morning!

Is this serious! You can respond to this in seconds but neglected the heart of fear raid finder issue sticky that you posted for three weeks an counting. Everything that is wrong with the customer service summed up by you in one post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Rygarius

Would u prefer whole or skim milk? a little milk or all froth?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/01/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Elinncia

Would u prefer whole or skim milk? a little milk or all froth?

a cappuccino is typically half milk and half foam. although i like mine a little on the dry side
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]