Fastest Forum Reponse in History

12/01/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Goronn
Good morning!

Is this serious! You can respond to this in seconds but neglected the heart of fear raid finder issue sticky that you posted for three weeks an counting. Everything that is wrong with the customer service summed up by you in one post.

Please refer to all the posts before this one for your answer. Thanks
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Ininjaplate
a cappuccino is typically half milk and half foam. although i like mine a little on the dry side

I know exactly what it is.....and as u pointed out not EVERYONE likes it the the typical way....so i was asking his/her preference! :-D
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Ininjaplate

Would u prefer whole or skim milk? a little milk or all froth?

a cappuccino is typically half milk and half foam. although i like mine a little on the dry side

I'll take whatever he is having, with a little awesomeness
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
there is awesomeness in ALL my drinks! >.<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/01/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rygarius
And for subjective/theory topics with no clear answers, a response can actually throw the discussion off. If I were to respond to a thread talking about cake vs. pie being better, anything I say could be misinterpreted as the 'right' answer.

You ever wonder if, just by viewing a thread, you've changed the outcome?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/01/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rygarius
And for subjective/theory topics with no clear answers, a response can actually throw the discussion off. If I were to respond to a thread talking about cake vs. pie being better, anything I say could be misinterpreted as the 'right' answer.

We all know that Pie is the definitive answer, unless cake includes Cheesecake then cake is the winner.
Reply Quote

I am requesting a server transfer to the Barrista's server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

=D eeryone makes them different. i find whole milk steams so much better than skim
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Crankypuss

You ever wonder if, just by viewing a thread, you've changed the outcome?

And the plot thickens!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Blasters
I am requesting a server transfer to the Barrista's server

LOL 1st time I have heard someone request a server xfer on the basis of coffee! Is Ryg gonna come here too?

I promises free Batista services when ever necessary!
Edited by Elinncia on 12/1/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
*Brews awesome cups of espresso for anyone who wishes*

I also know how to make tea, hot coco, lattes, mochas, chai tea lattes, and many other drinks! Accepting all orders :-p

*makes grabby talons for a large cappuccino*

Zomg blizz has confirmed, cappuccino is better than mochas or lattes. Nerf cappuccino.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I also know how to make tea, hot coco, lattes, mochas, chai tea lattes, and many other drinks! Accepting all orders :-p

What about Hot Caramel Apple Cider, you know like Starbucks has, those are my favorite.
Reply Quote

*makes grabby talons for a large cappuccino*

Zomg blizz has confirmed, cappuccino is better than mochas or lattes. Nerf cappuccino.

can't lie I chuckled at this
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Wargall
What about Hot Caramel Apple Cider, you know like Starbucks has, those are my favorite.

Not sure it will be like Starbucks makes theirs.....but MINE will be better!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/01/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Blasters

Is this serious! You can respond to this in seconds but neglected the heart of fear raid finder issue sticky that you posted for three weeks an counting. Everything that is wrong with the customer service summed up by you in one post.

Done. Came to no conclusion so I shall continue. How is it right for a community manager to abandon a topic with tons of feedback and issues never resolved such as the Heart of Fear raid finder loot issue. He gave one update on the thread and then feedback just piled up. People asking for help having their issue resolved including myself. No further updates ever came and the issue was swept under the rug. It was poor customer service. You may not see it that way but many others who were devalued as a customer such as myself definitely will.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

come on in and ill make one for you!
Reply Quote

Done. Came to no conclusion so I shall continue. How is it right for a community manager to abandon a topic with tons of feedback and issues never resolved such as the Heart of Fear raid finder loot issue. He gave one update on the thread and then feedback just piled up. People asking for help having their issue resolved including myself. No further updates ever came and the issue was swept under the rug. It was poor customer service. You may not see it that way but many others who were devalued as a customer such as myself definitely will.

If I were in your shoes, and really worried about an issue, why would i worry about this thread instead of going to one that "might" have an answer?
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Goronn

*passes grumpy worgen a awesome cup of coffee*

Its to early in the morning for grumpying, not to mention its the weekend. Maybe they didnt HAVE anything to update the thread with. As Ryg said earlier.....do u want him to NOT update posts unless he has info, OR simply reply with 42?
Reply Quote

come on in and ill make one for you!

I'll take 2 please :)
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Blasters
I'll take 2 please :)
\

I already made it >.< grrrrr fine! I see how valued my Barista services are..... I will take them elsewhere!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]