Fastest Forum Reponse in History

90 Orc Shaman
12/01/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Elinncia
I'll take 2 please :)
\

I already made it >.< grrrrr fine! I see how valued my Barista services are..... I will take them elsewhere!

I'll use your services, and im sure it would be amazing! You can make 2 for me also please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*Brews awesome cups of espresso for anyone who wishes*

I also know how to make tea, hot coco, lattes, mochas, chai tea lattes, and many other drinks! Accepting all orders :-p

I'd like a triple venti whole milk 140-degree two-and-a-half pump toffe nut two-and-a-half pump vanilla latte.

Please and thank you. : )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
'd like a triple venti whole milk 140-degree two-and-a-half pump toffe nut two-and-a-half pump vanilla latte.

....Triple Venti.... 60 oz. Coming right up!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Done. Came to no conclusion so I shall continue. How is it right for a community manager to abandon a topic with tons of feedback and issues never resolved such as the Heart of Fear raid finder loot issue. He gave one update on the thread and then feedback just piled up. People asking for help having their issue resolved including myself. No further updates ever came and the issue was swept under the rug. It was poor customer service. You may not see it that way but many others who were devalued as a customer such as myself definitely will.

If I were in your shoes, and really worried about an issue, why would i worry about this thread instead of going to one that "might" have an answer?

I'm trying to explain the issue without sounding angry because although I am a bit upset you should know it is not anger towards you. You haven't done anything except open the door for me to further explain. That being said, there was one thread for the issue. A sticky in this very forum posted by Rygarius. For two weeks people posted that they needed help getting their issue resolved. Posted ticket responses asking what to do. Finally these people reached the conclusion that blizzard just didnt care about their problem and honestly that did seen to be the case in that particular situation. They offered no updates on how to fix the problem, no answers of solutions on the way, not even a sorry we can't do anything. GM's answering tickets did a variety of things from saying they would pass on our information to higher ups, claiming there was nothing they could do, or in some rare cases solving the problem themselves but for a vast majority of players affected by the bug no solution or update ever came.
Reply Quote

If I were in your shoes, and really worried about an issue, why would i worry about this thread instead of going to one that "might" have an answer?

I'm trying to explain the issue without sounding angry because although I am a bit upset you should know it is not anger towards you. You haven't done anything except open the door for me to further explain. That being said, there was one thread for the issue. A sticky in this very forum posted by Rygarius. For two weeks people posted that they needed help getting their issue resolved. Posted ticket responses asking what to do. Finally these people reached the conclusion that blizzard just didnt care about their problem and honestly that did seen to be the case in that particular situation. They offered no updates on how to fix the problem, no answers of solutions on the way, not even a sorry we can't do anything. GM's answering tickets did a variety of things from saying they would pass on our information to higher ups, claiming there was nothing they could do, or in some rare cases solving the problem themselves but for a vast majority of players affected by the bug no solution or update ever came.

I have been going through the topics today and noticed alot of them. All I can assume is that they are working on it and have come across a MAJOR issue that they can not disclose as of yet. I am sure we will get an answer soon, if not, we can nothing but post and wait.

So would you like a coffee?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
'd like a triple venti whole milk 140-degree two-and-a-half pump toffe nut two-and-a-half pump vanilla latte.

....Triple Venti.... 60 oz. Coming right up!

lol. triple venti means 3 shots in a 20 oz lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=1 You can check the thread out yourself. You may notice that I have been posting in it frequently. I saw this thread as a better opportunity though because there was no doubt Ryg was here. Of course once a serious issue was brought up it does seem he has disappeared.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Yes please. Coffe sounds wonderful.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Goronn
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=1 You can check the thread out yourself. You may notice that I have been posting in it frequently. I saw this thread as a better opportunity though because there was no doubt Ryg was here. Of course once a serious issue was brought up it does seem he has disappeared.

The issue was brought up before in the forum and answered with a simple on. He did not have the exact answer and wanted to be clear when he had it. Therefore, no answer is better than a lie.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Ininjaplate

I know! But 60 oz sounded better!
Reply Quote
60 ounce sounds like it would keep me up for a while
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Goronn

Barista at ur service! What would u like?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/01/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Elinncia

how would anyone be able to finish that >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

It would last ALL day! :-D And just ask Ryg....i bet he would love it!
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Ininjaplate

I CAN DO IT!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/01/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Elinncia

Barista at ur service! What would u like?

"Got any Irish Cream? I LOVE Irish Cream and Coffee."
/shy smile
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
/shy smile

Even though ur creeping me out slightly....Yes i have Irish Cream.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
/shy smile

Even though ur creeping me out slightly....Yes i have Irish Cream.

"Why am I creeping you out?"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Cyndilou
"Why am I creeping you out?"

Earlier with ur winking about cookies...... made me concerned that they were drugged :-p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/01/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Rygarius
Good morning!

*pokéball*
You should of known it was always a trap!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]