Fastest Forum Reponse in History

90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Ininjaplate
comming right up! extra whipped cream extra caramel!

Caramel yes, whipped cream no!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
12/01/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Taelen
That, or I can reply with 42.

Rygarius is quickly becoming one of my favorite CMs.

You should've been to the forums when Tseric was a CM.

(Although I'll probably get punished for even saying his name. Like Beetlejuice, except having to hang out with Michael Keaton is way worse.)
Reply Quote
Lol, you no make blizzard mad, oh well guess the CM's are done commenting on this
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Blasters
Lol, you no make blizzard mad, oh well guess the CM's are done commenting on this

Sad panda here....oh wait, this is my blood elf. eh, panda is the shammy or monk so it still counts!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/01/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Goronn
Done. Came to no conclusion so I shall continue. How is it right for a community manager to abandon a topic with tons of feedback and issues never resolved such as the Heart of Fear raid finder loot issue. He gave one update on the thread and then feedback just piled up. People asking for help having their issue resolved including myself. No further updates ever came and the issue was swept under the rug. It was poor customer service. You may not see it that way but many others who were devalued as a customer such as myself definitely will.

Gronn, the topic wasn't abandoned. There was no additional information available.

If you haven't received the Elder Charms please post to the Customer Support forums for assistance where a rep can work on verifying your eligibility. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/
Reply Quote
92 Troll Rogue
I love how people are getting mad at a Blue CM for doing his job. In reality he has as much, if not less, say in the development as I do so there's no point in beating him up over all the stupid issues that there are with this game. He's a CM, he's supposed to TALK to us and comfort us and dumb stuff like that. Direct your anger and frustration to people who actually effect the game you're playing. That won't get you anywhere really either but it's better than yelling at a CM. If you're really upset you should just cancel your sub. (It makes you feel a whole lot better). Fair warning though, there isn't a better game out there, they're all pretty bad nowadays.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
haha this would have to be the best thread I've seen on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Rygarius
That, or I can reply with 42.
Oh great! Now I can't remember the question! lol :~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Rygarius
Gronn, the topic wasn't abandoned. There was no additional information available.

Ryg! U didnt abandon us! Off work now or just enjoying a break?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ohmygod, this is the most amazing thread ever.

But it's lacking in pie. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Rygarius, are there any plans to add zeppelins and boats between Pandaria and the rest of Azeroth?

Also, why do we land on the SOUTH coast of the continent? Wouldn't it have made more sense on the north coast? I know there's a mountain in the way, but why didn't you guys just turn Pandaria 180 degrees so Krasarang was the northern most zone and Kun-Lai the southernmost?

It probably would have made more sense geographically too. (Not that Azeroth makes sense geographically anyway.)
Edited by Lorelaî on 12/1/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
...and Blasters wasn't seen for a month as he furiosly wacked his epeen...
Edited by Adimar on 12/1/2012 3:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/01/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Genada
Good morning!

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

Well, in all fairness it shows that they do read the forums. If these real game issues are known bugs or the same issue on another forum because you refused to use the search feature, I understand that.

When it comes to more technological things or game crashing stuff the CM's can't just go into the game like they're a dev, without notifying programming and development staff and just change the game every time someone complained about an aspect. That'd definitely be "dynamic content"!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Mage
12/01/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Rygarius
If I were to respond to a thread talking about cake vs. pie being better, anything I say could be misinterpreted as the 'right' answer.

Obviously, the right answer is Cheesecake.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This must be rigged.... :)

Unless they're watching us. Like all the time!!

Yesterday I killed Mr. Bigglesworth and never got struck by lightning.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't like how this thread went from a breath of fresh air for our blues to a Q&A session for every question possible.

And I'm a troll!
<----Troll

As someone who worked in a cubical at orange computer company (contracts prevent me from saying the real name) Getting fun customers on the phone or email was like a second wind after many calls from people who frankly shouldn't use much less own a computer.

Call this brown nosing but really do not care. I give credit where its due.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Rygarius, last expansion the solution was to nerf warriors.

Is the solution for Mists of Pandaria to buff warriors now? Or is it to nerf rogues?

I'm having trouble deciding.

NO! That's not it!

The solution is.. Buff the Sha of Happiness.

{◕ ◡ ◕}

And you thought you'd seen the last of him.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This must be rigged.... :)

Unless they're watching us. Like all the time!!

Yesterday I killed Mr. Bigglesworth and never got struck by lightning.

Orly??

Well, I bet you will be today.

ZEUSSSSSSS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]