[A] Keepers of Light (16/16N), (5/16H) LFM25m

90 Worgen Druid
Keepers of Light PVE is a Singaporean (+8 GMT) alliance guild on Kilrogg (US). We strive to be a successful alliance raiding guild on our server (within top 10 ranking), with considerations to both real life and in game. Therefore we define ourselves as a productive & casual raiding PvE guild. We expect our raiders to be fully prepared: best attainable equipment (for e.g: Darkmoon Faire Cards), potions, flasks, food, fully enchanted and gemmed up, and most importantly ATTITUDE!

Current raid progress: 16/16 (Normal), 5/16 (Heroic)

We are currently recruiting for our 25 man Mists of Pandaria raid. Below are the classes we require:

Feral/Balance/Resto Druid
Brewmaster/Mistweaver Monk
Fury/Arms Warrior
Holy/Ret/Prot Pally
Survival/Beast Mastery Hunter
Shadow Priest
Enhancement/Resto Shaman
Frost/Fire Mage
Affliction/Demonology/Destruction Warlock

If you think you are able to commit on any of our raid days Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9pm - 12mn*. Do head to http://www.kolguild.com/recruitment to fill in the application form.

Gear checks will be done when our officers are assessing your application. So please do log out in your raid-capable gears! (Minimum iLvl = 470)

Trialing will be conducted via cross-realm raids (either LFR / 10man raids), thus we will require you to give us your #BattleTag

We will be adopting a loot council system for our 25m raids, and we expect our raiders to be matured enough to understand the council’s decision.

*Time posted refers to GMT +8 Timezone
Edited by Zethis on 1/11/2013 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bumping it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bumping it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bumping it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bumping it
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
Hey guys,

A friend of mine recommended your guild. Can I know if you guys will still be doing Normal 10 mans? And when do you plan to start your 25 mans?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey guys,

A friend of mine recommended your guild. Can I know if you guys will still be doing Normal 10 mans? And when do you plan to start your 25 mans?

Thanks!

Hi Winnrie,

Able to add me via BattleTag? We prefer to chat in-game :)
Zethus#6449

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
bumping it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumping it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]