Dailies

90 Goblin Mage
I see post after post about how bad the daily quests are for WoW yet I fail to understand what all the QQ is about? I don't hate dailies but I'm not a staunch defender of them either. Frankly, I see them as an easy way to make a little cash and slowly up my PvE ilevel.

"The armor is gated behind factions." - Yeah, so? It didn't take long to get exalted with any one faction (except Pat Nagle or Golden Lotus.) When I did hit exalted with one of them, I rarely returned just to visit. In other words, I have 1 less incentive for being in the zone.
"Dailies are the same quests over and over. It's boring." - Personally, I see repetition in quests from Northern Barrens to The Jade Forest. The only difference is that I was forced to fly from here to there in order to progress. If it is so boring to run in the wheel, don't.

<Puts on flame resistant suit>

I'm focused on getting my Malevolent set and that is coming at a cost. Why should the raiding set be any different?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]