Frost DK Looking for PVP

90 Human Death Knight
NoS
Hello, I've been playing a DK since end of Wrath and now that it's MOP I am really looking for an opportunity to play seriously in rbgs and arenas. I am only a teen but I have invested a lot of time, money and research into into bettering my play, getting the right equipment, etc.

If you're looking for a DK for 2's, 3's, or RBGS I invite you to reply to this post and give me a chance to show you what I can do. I have been up to 1850 in 3's, 1750 in RBGS; I am not looking for the most pro group on Tich but that should give a good indicator of where I've been. I do not like to target call but if it is necessary I will do my absolute best to perform.

I am available on Fridays and the weekends, preferably late, I am on EST, I technically play during the week as well but school is pretty intense so I can't guarantee I'll be available. I appreciate anybody who takes the time to read this post and consider my offer; I have not been very successful with pugs so hopefully I can find a permanent group to pvp with. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NoS
(bump)

Still looking for any available opportunities!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]