I can't get into Molten Core.

90 Human Paladin
How are you supposed to get into a raid by yourself? Just walk in? I can't get into Molten Core.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
inb4 "One does not simply..."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
without attunement have to get to a certain point in brd and there's a raid portal in there. if you have attunement talk to the elf in the big antechamber you pop into when you get in the mountain(he's down near the lava).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There are a few raids that have some issues when you try to zone in by yourself.

If you're attuned, just talk to this NPC and he'll port you in.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14387
Edited by Novalas on 12/2/2012 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
One does not simply walk into Molten Core.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120913011904/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/5/56/Another-boromir-meme.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
12/02/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Anchovies

Damnit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
in after "one does not simply"
Reply Quote
I just tried to get into MC through the portal in BRD and couldn't. I never did the attunement quest since I was never going to do that raid. So I went to get the attunement quest from Lorthos, or whatever is name is. When I talked to him, it gave me the option to port in. Again, I had never done the quest. So give it a try
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've noticed that the portal inside BRD does not work if you're not in a raid group, only the Elf outside that gives out the attunement quest can port you into the instance without a raid group.

It's easy enough to get attuned (just grab the quest from the elf and make your way to the portal inside brd and grab the quest item from the rock outcropping to the left of it), but, you'll want to leave yourself a path to walk out (ie, go through the room of the seven instead of just jumping in the lava and swimming) if you can't get yourself a quick raid group to enter through the portal inside brd.
Edited by Saraxia on 12/4/2012 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman

One does no...

!@#$...

Aww screw it! I'll do it anyway!

One does not simply walk into the Molten Core...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
One does not simply...

Oh ok. You need to get attuned with a quest outside of BRD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]