Sylvanas Queen of the Horde

90 Night Elf Rogue
I got a idea for the next expansion:
"Rise of the Forsaken". Lady Sylvanas will become leader of the horde and places Crok Scourgebane as the warchief of the orcs, brings the grimtotem back into the horde, making Magatha chieftess of the tauren and kills gallywix and makes boss mida trade princess. She gives Crok Orgim's plate and Garrosh's Axe (gorehowl). The new alliance race will be high elves (becuse why not?) and the new horde race will be forsaken darkfallen. I will update the idea with the racials and stuff later on.
Reply Quote
So the Horde are going to go even more evil than they already are? Is that the plan?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Eh, Not all that great to me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If Thrall is the one to make the call, I'd believe that.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Death Knight
Req
Why would Sylvanas put Magatha in charge of the Tauren? She and the rest of the Forsaken are indebted to the Tauren for helping them to gain access to the Horde. Putting an enemy of the Tauren in charge of their race is not only a complete betrayal to their loyalty to them but it's also completely out of character for any Forsaken to do so. The Tauren's enemies are the Forsaken's enemies as well, and no amount of ideas from an alliance fan would really change that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
Reply Quote
To be blunt, I'm going to go with no on this one.

In MoP the Horde story arc should be about rediscovering the true meaning of honor and beating back their (metaphorical) demons. They have spent long enough in darkness, it's time for them to step into the light again.

Plus, not one but two new playable elven races? We have enough Elves as is, we do not need two more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I agree with everything exccept the tauren idea
Edited by Snocterris on 12/2/2012 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
VS
Isn't that sort of like putting a lion in charge of a gazelle herd?
Reply Quote
96 Undead Death Knight
Req
12/02/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Snocterris
I agree with this accept the tauren idea

12/02/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Why would Sylvanas put Magatha in charge of the Tauren? She and the rest of the Forsaken are indebted to the Tauren for helping them to gain access to the Horde. Putting an enemy of the Tauren in charge of their race is not only a complete betrayal to their loyalty to them but it's also completely out of character for any Forsaken to do so. The Tauren's enemies are the Forsaken's enemies as well, and no amount of ideas from an alliance fan would really change that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Every other leader in the Horde would have to be dead and the Forsaken would have to be threatening the races too before they'd accept Sylvanas as the leader of the Horde. She would lead the Horde into utter ruin. Worse than Garrosh is doing now. He at least wants to glorify himself and supposedly help out the orcs. Sylvanas doesn't give a damn about -anyone- else and would use the Horde to protect her rotting butt.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Death Knight
Req
12/02/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Kynrind
Every other leader in the Horde would have to be dead and the Forsaken would have to be threatening the races too before they'd accept Sylvanas as the leader of the Horde. She would lead the Horde into utter ruin. Worse than Garrosh is doing now. He at least wants to glorify himself and supposedly help out the orcs. Sylvanas doesn't give a damn about -anyone- else and would use the Horde to protect her rotting butt.
Sources?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
12/02/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Sources?

Her short story where she says she's done with the forsaken up until she finds out she's going to wowhell?

I mean she literally didn't care that they'd be wiped out if she died despite the fact that they idolize her and flat out -needed- her.

They're a shield, one she intends to keep in working condition, but if she could sell everyone else out to save herself she'd do it.

EDIT:

Vyn, Magatha had a forsaken ambassador in dustwallow... why are you acting like they and the grimtotem are strangers?
Edited by Skytotem on 12/2/2012 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Undead Death Knight
Req
Her short story where she says she's done with the forsaken up until she finds out she's going to wowhell?

I mean she literally didn't care that they'd be wiped out if she died despite the fact that they idolize her and flat out -needed- her.

They're a shield, one she intends to keep in working condition, but if she could sell everyone else out to save herself she'd do it.
So that somehow leads her to getting the entire Horde to be wiped out? Just because she may not care about her people doesn't mean she won't keep them alive. In order to keep living she would need to lead the Horde to the best of her ability, and destroying the Alliance and living through the Horde's ideals would ultimately support her goal of staying alive longer than if she were to lead it into ruin. Sylvanas is intelligent, she likely would see that as well. Only way I see her dying off or the Horde dying off is if Blizzard decides to have her killed off, much like what they're doing with Garrosh's death as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Ah yes, because every dictator that cares nothing for their people and lives in absolute power has done the best for their people... no way personal interests conflict with the interests of the people.

Ever.

*glances at North Korea and the like*

Hmn...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/02/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Vynathlon

Because Sylvanas has never turned on a supposed ally.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Reply Quote
96 Undead Death Knight
Req
Ah yes, because every dictator that cares nothing for their people and lives in absolute power has done the best for their people... no way personal interests conflict with the interests of the people.

Ever.

Hmn...
How did this discussion suddenly transform into the interests of the people? I thought you were asking about the sustainability of the Horde and whether or not it would survive. If you had to avert the conversation to not being able to live that way might I suggest Garrosh's ruling? What with his sending of troops to kill people that disagree with him. I think Sylvanas over all would be a better choice than Garrosh would be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Ever.

Hmn...
How did this discussion suddenly transform into the interests of the people? I thought you were asking about the sustainability of the Horde and whether or not it would survive. If you had to avert the conversation to not being able to live that way might I suggest Garrosh's ruling? What with his sending of troops to kill people that disagree with him. I think Sylvanas over all would be a better choice than Garrosh would be.

Lol No...

Sylvanas would plague everything in sight. Sylvanas is just as bad if not worse then Garrosh atm.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
How did this discussion suddenly transform into the interests of the people?
I thought you were asking about the sustainability of the Horde and whether or not it would survive.
If you had to avert the conversation to not being able to live that way might I suggest Garrosh's ruling?
What with his sending of troops to kill people that disagree with him.

I think Sylvanas over all would be a better choice than Garrosh would be.

1. That's essentially what the survival of the Horde is based on. There's not much point in the Horde persisting if everyone's dead dying miserable, etc...

2. The two are intertwined.

3. He's only marginally better in that the orcs don't live terribly under his rule, everyone else is discriminated against and getting murdered by his police state.

4. Because Sylvanas totally has moral qualms that would stop her from doing this...

5. I can't really see what evidence you would base that on.

More subtle?
Reply Quote
96 Undead Death Knight
Req

Lol No...

Sylvanas would plague everything in sight. Sylvanas is just as bad if not worse then Garrosh atm.
How did you manage to go from evil dictator to plaguing everything in sight? I mean really plaguing the lands just makes them uninhabitable for the Horde and makes the Horde unable to obtain resources and soldiers, two things needed for the destruction of the Alliance. Until the Alliance is destroyed the Horde are pretty much safe from harm and that Sylvanas has an obligation to ensure that the Horde prospers so that its military prospers as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]