Need some people for a storyline [A-RP]

90 Night Elf Warrior
Currently, I have nothing going for me in RP, Tholasin's RP is dead atm, and I have the choice of either one of two choices:

1) Kill him off, the poor guy has been through a lot mind you.

2) Try to start up something new.

I have decided to try and go through with option number two. I want to get a small/medium sized group of mature rpers for a storyline. I would prefer it to be related to Pandaria, though I'm still open to anything.

I'm not too sure about numbers here, I think I'll be able to decide when enough people is enough.

If you're interested, post here, add my Battletag (Katalyst#1522), or both.

Some things to note:

-I am not on much during the week, I usually have a time frame of available time of about 3 hours on weekdays, and that is usually spent with my friends.

-I am, however, usually on for most of the weekend if I have the time. So that's the time I have to put in the most RP.

Wyrmrest Accordians don't let other Wyrmrest Accordians put their character on the chopping block.
Reply Quote
What's your story idea? What style of RP do you favor? What's your character like? Tell us why we might be interested in RPing with you and meeting Tholasin.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
12/02/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Tholasin
Wyrmrest Accordians don't let other Wyrmrest Accordians put their character on the chopping block.

I kill off (at least) one an expansion, but that's just me. Every plot needs some redshirts, amirite?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/02/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Prikka
What's your story idea? What style of RP do you favor? What's your character like? Tell us why we might be interested in RPing with you and meeting Tholasin.

I don't have much of a set idea as of now, though what I'm wanting to do is something that has to do with the current events of Pandaria, especially the conflict that has arisen in 5.1, since I haven't had the chance to do RP out there yet, and I think interacting with this new land would be a good way to progress what I can on Tholasin's character.

As far as RP styles go, I'm pretty flexible. As long as I am able to have something I can work with and respond to, I'm fine.

Now for his character. Tholasin, at his core, is a warrior. Though recently, as things have progressed since the Cataclysm, he has begun to lose interest in leading that life, though he does fight when he has to. Which is a lot of the time with all the new conflicts arising. At this moment in his life, he'd rather just hang up his armor and sword and just settle down. He's also become a bit withdrawn, since he's lost a considerable amount recently, and that's one of the things I want to change with this storyline. I want to try and get him out of his semi-shell before it becomes a complete shell. He has rather questionable motives for what he does sometimes, but ultimately will end up doing whatever he feels is right.

I could probably have explained this better, but I'm worn out atm.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Added you. I'm interested.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
One thing to add before I get off for the night, vent is a viable option to talk to me about the storyline. So if you wish to talk in a vent, I'll do so if I have the time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Lad, ye got a good heart on ye. Imma join ye in yer fightin' over in Pandaria so ye dinnae become a house wife'r anythin' over in yer giant tree.

I'd love to join if you have room for more Warriors. But Jorvald is going to be race changed to a Gnome this coming Friday (I hope). But lucky me, you only RP on Weekends AND I'm good at RPing as a Gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lad, ye got a good heart on ye. Imma join ye in yer fightin' over in Pandaria so ye dinnae become a house wife'r anythin' over in yer giant tree.

I'd love to join if you have room for more Warriors. But Jorvald is going to be race changed to a Gnome this coming Friday (I hope). But lucky me, you only RP on Weekends AND I'm good at RPing as a Gnome.

That's great, and class isn't an issue. Hopefully we can get things sorted out with the storyline soon, if we are able to grab more people.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Back to the top with you!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
If it doesn't interfere with guild events (we have meetings on the weekend), I'd be game to participate.
12/02/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Jorvald

What the heck are you?!

Some kind of Beard Sprite?
Edited by Amaer on 12/3/2012 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
What the heck are you?!

Some kind of Beard Sprite?

Lass, ye ain't even got any idea what kinda beard sprite yer talkin' to. I'll be castin' a beard growth spell on ye any minute now if ye dinnae watch yer mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/02/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Tholasin

I'm about to and I've prepared premade paragraphs of this knight's demise, all I need is a partner though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/03/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Kimerian

I'm about to and I've prepared premade paragraphs of this knight's demise, all I need is a partner though.

*coughs* I wonder...does Kimerian know someone who plays a WARDEN...deary me, a fella like that could come in handy, huh? lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/03/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Raikyss
*coughs* I wonder...does Kimerian know someone who plays a WARDEN...deary me, a fella like that could come in handy, huh? lol

>o> Perhaps but I'm planning his death on the next Ashenvale pvp rp event...would be more funner if it was X-faction rp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Fair point good sir, I concede this fact.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Back to the front!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]