A Call To Arms, A Cry For War (Epic RP-WPVP!)

90 Gnome Rogue
Dash stood on the table as he growled and crumpled up the letter in his hands, tossing it into the lit fireplace in the Deepwater Tavern in Menethil Harbor, staring at the flaming piece of parchment as it burned into cinders.

"It seems the Blacktooth Grin can't figure out there's more than the Knights of Dusk to play with. They've pinned the little stunt Jack and I pulled a few weeks ago on the Knights and retaliated in kind." Dash turned to the draenei, Kaylin, sitting in the chair facing away from the fireplace. "I think it's time we sent them a message. Gather the Vigil and send word to the Gathering, the Guardians of the Light, the Council of Judgement, Divine Vengeance, the Knights of Dusk, the Dreamers Masque, the Coven, the Hallowed Remnants and the Warbringers. We strike in this coming week and I want it well known that the creation of this war is the doing of the Vigil."

---

This is exactly what it says on the tin. The Vigil is, in coordination with many, many other guilds, gathering forces for an attack the week of December 3rd. If any (preferably high-level) role-players or PVPers are interested in this event, contact Dashadeash ("Dash" in-character) for specifics, although it's likely SOMEBODY in CallToArms already has assist for an event invite and information on how to get involved.

If any Horde members want to help make this an even match, my Battletag is available upon request. A war isn't a war without two sides.

(Edit: Adding MOAR GUILDS.)
Edited by Dashadeash on 12/5/2012 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Thanks to the Horde coming out to Undercity (and eventually Orgrimmar) to play!

On behalf of my backside, who showed up to Orgrimmar towards the end? You were absolutely vicious...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]