Recruiting Tank <Carnal>

90 Human Mage
<Carnal>

Is a 10 man 2 raid night per week guild. We've been playing together since vanilla and we recently had our tank drop off for Real life reasons and are currently recruiting a tank to top off our raid. I am only looking for a dedicated player that can make 2 nights a week attendance 100% of the time. Gear does not concern me, I only ask that you be 18+ and be chill.

Raid Days:
Wednesday 9:30pm EST
Sunday 9:30pm EST

Progression:
Currently 4/6 Mogu'shan Vaults, 1/6 HoF

Contact Info:
You can send a tell or in-game mail to:
Adeläyde
Strylus

*Warrior Preferred*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
Hello, i have warrior. Her item level is 370 no PVP gear and i have been playing since BC. - I have cleared all content from WoTLK+ im currently 6/6reg exp in MSV and no exp in HoF - I can make your raid times also. My toons name is Azamera. Feel free to armory. - you can reach me by tell almost any time after 4:30pm or at night. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
open thread**
Edited by Adeläyde on 12/4/2012 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/04/2012 03:10 AMPosted by Endheals
Hello, i have warrior. Her item level is 370 no PVP gear and i have been playing since BC. - I have cleared all content from WoTLK+ im currently 6/6reg exp in MSV and no exp in HoF - I can make your raid times also. My toons name is Azamera. Feel free to armory. - you can reach me by tell almost any time after 4:30pm or at night. Thank you

You're being considered. After the servers are up and once your available to do so, I'd like to talk to you in game and bring you into our vent to see if you'd be a good fit for our group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]