WoW Armory - BROKEN

96 Worgen Warlock
does not show correct item levels. i upgraded 2 of my items, the item levels still show as the original ilvl on wow armory. IE: My chest is ilvl 500, shows as 496.

this issue is messing up websites like wow-heroes.com and others which base their information on wow armory data.
Edited by Terror on 12/3/2012 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Its not a fix thing. Its there is sometimes a time delay between the live servers and the web server. Sometimes it updates in an hour.. sometimes 3 days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm sure Blizz is probably aware of the issue, the upgrade system is still very new, there's bound to be some glitches with new stuff. In time, I'm sure they will fix it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
The Armory is notoriously slow to update
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Warlock
yeah just posted this to keep it fresh in their minds, and as for a delay, i honestly dunno if there is a "delay" but im sure they are aware of the issue, i upgraded my trinket the day the feature became available, it still shows as 476 on the armory when it is now 480. so i dont believe its a "delay" from the live server
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
12/03/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Terror
yeah just posted this to keep it fresh in their minds, and as for a delay, i honestly dunno if there is a "delay" but im sure they are aware of the issue, i upgraded my trinket the day the feature became available, it still shows as 476 on the armory when it is now 480. so i dont believe its a "delay" from the live server

You wanna post in the http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/ or http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/

This is something the SFAs cannot handle.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We are aware of this issue. Some of the WoW 5.1.0 item content is still in the process of being fully picked up by the Mobile Armory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]