So to start us off, here's a compiled list of the changes so far (including hotfixes, but only including mechanical changes that actually affect raids):
- Spear Hand Strike now costs 10 Energy, down from 30. (no change to mana cost).
- Crackling Jade Lightning now has a 30% chance per tick of generating 1 Chi, up from 25%.
- Healing Sphere now scale 50% better with Spell Power and Attack Power. (Base healing and all of Mastery version unchanged).
- Healing Sphere nows costs 40 Energy, down from 60 (mana cost unchanged).
- The base healing of Chi Torpedo has been quadrupled, but it now scales less efficiently with attack power. (Edit: Tested, PTR numbers are current identical to Live, not sure what the deal is here).
- Legacy of the Emperor and Legacy of the White Tiger energy costs reduced to 20, down from 50.
- Base healing and scaling for Chi Burst, Chi Wave, and Zen Sphere's explosion reduced by 25%. Damage unchanged.
- Monks in Stance of the Fierce Tiger now move 10% faster, stacking with other movement increasing effects.
- Power Strikes and Healing Elixirs now show a buff when you're able to benefit from them. In addition, their cooldown starts when the buff is applies, rather than when it is used (unless the buff is still active when the buff would be applied by the cooldown, at which point the cooldown will start once the buff is consumed).
- Power Strikes can now proc from Soothing Mist and Crackling Jade Lightning.
- Healing Elixirs now has an 18 second ICD, up from 15.
- Ascension now increases total mana by 15% and energy regen rate by 15%, in addition to increasing Chi pool by 1.
- Dampen Harm requires damage taken to exceed 20% of your total HP, up from 10%.
- Tiger Power (from using Tiger Palm) no longer stacks and instead provides its full benefit (30% ArP) on the first use.
- Life Cocoon, Revival, Surging Mist, Path of Blossoms, and glyphed Uplift now cost 10% more mana.
- Crackling Jade Lightning now costs 5% more mana.
- Soothing Mist now costs 5% less mana.
- Just to be explicit, Spear-Handed Strike, Expel Harm, Detox, Healing Sphere, Disable, Legacy of the Emperor, Paralysis, Resuscitate, Transcendence: Transfer, and Summon Jade Serpent Statue have no changes to their mana costs.
- Soothing Mist now has a 30% chance per tick of generating 1 Chi, up from 25%.
- Renewing Mist hits for approximately 2/3rds as much per tick, but ticks every 2 seconds instead of 3 (roughly the same HPS and total healing, just different haste breakpoints).
- Enveloping Mist now heals for 32% less per tick.
- Renewing Mist only hits 3 targets per cast, rather than 4. (nets to a 25% reduction in total healing to both Renewing Mist and Uplift).
- Mana Tea has a chance equal to your spell crit chance of applying 2 stacks instead of 1 when a stack is generated.
- Monks in Stance of the Wise Serpent now receive 50% more benefit from Haste Rating on gear.
- Keg Smash now DRs past 5 targets.
- Power Guard (from using Tiger Palm) no longer stacks and instead provides its full benefit (+15% Guard absorption) on the first use.
- Fist of Fury now requires the target to be in melee range in order to use.
Also, here's the original thread for reference: