Failed to Create pet battle and Fezwick

100 Gnome Warlock
So first off does any one find Fezwick to be a large pain in the !@#$ he seems to get 2 turns to my one.

Not to mention that at least once a day while fighting that lil PiTA monkey the pet battle just ends and I get "failed to create pet battle".

Any one else have this problem.

Fezwick is a pet of the new DMF pet trainer if you do not know.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah he's bugged. It's annoying - one time he had about 10 free turns on me. Couldn't do anything.
Edited by Nightsbane on 12/3/2012 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/03/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Nightsbane
Yeah he's bugged. It's annoying - one time he had about 10 free turns on me. Couldn't do anything.

I'm assuming you clicked 'pass' when he stunned you and you one pet left? Don't click anything, it's automatically taken care of as you have no other options (can't swap pets). Otherwise the system gets stuck thinking you want to pass.
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock
He's really easy. Took 2 tries, 1 try to learn moves, one to kill him. Last pet ended with like 80% HP lol.

Used Spawn of Ony, Kun-Lai runt with ele moves, and clockwork gnome.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

I'm assuming you clicked 'pass' when he stunned you and you one pet left? Don't click anything, it's automatically taken care of as you have no other options (can't swap pets). Otherwise the system gets stuck thinking you want to pass.

So definitely bugged
Edited by Nightsbane on 12/3/2012 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
He's really easy. Took 2 tries, 1 try to learn moves, one to kill him. Last pet ended with like 80% HP lol.

He is pretty easy, assuming he does not bug out and go 5 times in a row before you get a turn. Way to read the posts and understand what the issues is though.
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock

He is pretty easy, assuming he does not bug out and go 5 times in a row before you get a turn. Way to read the posts and understand what the issues is though.

It isn't bugged in any way
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I tested what Pixie said, passing while stunned with your last pet will cause him to go 4-5 times before you get a turn. It is most certainly bugged.

Also if you have a dummy out to absorb blows and the monkey casts his stun it will bug the fight and end it immediately. Resulting in a "Failed to create pet battle" error message.
Edited by Llamakng on 12/3/2012 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It isn't bugged in any way

wrong: my druid is at him now. The fight just bugged.

BTW stating X when there are verifiable instances that prove that no, X is not correct, doesn't make you look more uber, especially when you post on an alt that can't be armoried.

And thank you Llamakng who has called it correctly: Using the dummy when the monkey casts stun bugs the fight.

Back to beating him again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]