Vehicle bar buttons - halp!

90 Goblin Rogue
Does anyone know if there is a way to access vehicle action bar abilities via slash commands, similar to the way "/click ExtraActionButton1" works with the extra action bar?

The reason I'm asking is because I use the addon called Ion (formerly Macaroon) for all of my action bar needs, and I love this addon. When I enter a vehicle out of combat, the standard Blizzard vehicle bar pops up on top of my Ion bars and works normally. However, whenever I enter a vehicle while in combat (like in the Amber-Shaper Un'sok fight), the vehicle bar does not pop up, and I have no way to use the vehicle commands. The addon author has been busy lately and updates aren't likely in the near future, so I'm trying to figure a way around this problem without having to ditch my custom UI and going back to the standard one.

I've tried "/click VehicleButton1" and "/click VehicleBarButton1" and quite alot of other variations, but none have worked so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And regular 1, 2 and 3 don't work (even without it showing)?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Correct, I tried using the keybinds that would normally be used for the vehicle abilities, didn't work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hmm. Try this solution
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200051563
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hmm. Try this solution...

I'll try that when the servers come back up, thanks!

Edit - This kinda worked, well enough that I won't have to disable half my addons to do the fight, lol. So thanks very much for that! This solution took some tweaking within the Ion framework, and I won't go into it here, but if anyone else has the same issue I had, just let me know and I'll try to help you fix it.
Edited by Madness on 12/4/2012 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
06/07/2014 05:02 PMPosted by Ðëåthkñìght
reset your bartender and configure bars inside a 2 person mount only thing I can think of

12/4/2012
Please check the dates of threads to which you're replying. I'm pretty sure the advice isn't much use one and a half years later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]