Cool Story Bro Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello everyone!

Cool Story Bro is an established 10 man raiding guild looking to expand it's talented raiding core. We currently raid Saturday from 9- 12 and Sunday from 8- 11 server and are hoping to find two mature and relaxed individuals to join us in our adventures. We are accepting applications for one MS dps/OS healer hybrid, as well as 1 tank of any class.

We are currently 4/6 MV (reg) and 1/6 HoF (reg). Our progression has been consistent but lacking as of late due to having to regularly pug and bring in alts to fill raid spots. If you are looking to experience end game content in a casually serious guild while having fun feel free to contact myself or any other officer online for a chat.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Quin~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Cool Story Bro... oh & good luck!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We made some great progression this week. We are now 6/6 MV and 2/6 HoF! Still looking for a tank and a dps/healer hybrid. Message me anytime if you have any questions!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quintella cheats on her taxes and I'm starring in a Lifetime drama about gerbils. Won't you come fly with me?
Edited by Kolow on 12/3/2012 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
kolo lives
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I love Cool Story Bro :c
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
omg jakaro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still currently looking for a prot pally, warrior or DK to off tank for us. Must have experience tanking in MV and HoF.

Healer position has been filled!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
To help out your recruitment efforts I'll bump it for you by again saying congrats... & Cool Story Bro.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I give my loves, Quin just ignores me :c.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]