Even with T&C.......

90 Night Elf Druid
I cant find myself using maul unless im the OT atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How effective was Savage Defense before when you weren't tanking at that particular point of the fight?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can easily Rage Cap while tanking. Especially during Incarnation, you can either siphon excess Rage into Maul or FR, and only one of them works when your health is high.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have to say that this whole "Tooth and Claw" thing is a complete debacle so far.

1) I have not seen it. No icon. No buff. No effect.

2) My rage regeneration is still zero. My mana and my Holy Power are operating perfectly, but I still generate zero rage. Well--- Fean generates zero rage. I produce quite a bit, personally.

3) The whole thing doesn't even fit the paladin "holy warrior" motif. It just seems stupid.

So my expert opinion is that for Protection Paladins, at the very least, "Tooth and Claw" is a huge flopping mega-fail.

I.....don't....even...... *head tilt*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/28/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Devx
I.....don't....even...... *head tilt*

Fean's in a good mood about this expansion. I loled.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/28/2012 06:31 AMPosted by Feanorion
2) My rage regeneration is still zero. My mana and my Holy Power are operating perfectly, but I still generate zero rage. Well--- Fean generates zero rage. I produce quite a bit, personally.
Have you tried giving your character a bad haircut? I feel that might produce better results.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So much for "How am I supposed to imagine fighting unimaginable forces when there are pandas?"

To be fair, at first I thought it was stupid too. Now I'm almost done leveling my Panda Monk.

Although IMO male pandas still are kind of stupid. That run...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Sheydrina
So much for "How am I supposed to imagine fighting unimaginable forces when there are pandas?"

Even without the pandas imagining something unimaginable seems difficult.

Although IMO male pandas still are kind of stupid. That run...

Is spectacular.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Good cause thats the intended use :O

The only other time you can use it, is when youre rage capped, SD is on cooldown, and youre full health... which has happened to me several times so far. Otherwise, i find many occasions to use maul, mostly when offtanking, but some bosses dont really hurt you much, Spirit kings for exemple, Qiang and the shadow caster do insignificant damage, will of the emperor, tooth and claw is amazing for this, you stack it during the dance to negate the first hit that lands on you after it's over, etc..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
to quote the pandarin "Slooow Dooown"

With more gear will come more haste and crit, which will give you more rage, then you have more rage to throw out maul a little more often with same or better uptime on SD and FR.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have to say that this whole "Tooth and Claw" thing is a complete debacle so far.

3) The whole thing doesn't even fit the paladin "holy warrior" motif. It just seems stupid.

So my expert opinion is that for Protection Paladins, at the very least, "Tooth and Claw" is a huge flopping mega-fail.

I... that is... uh...

*sigh*

I'm sure they'll fix it soon, Fean.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

/facedesk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Noone thought my comment was funny.. fine im taking my toys and going home.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's really about what you're tanking. If you're tanking a mob that only does physical dmg, then you can fit a T&C and a SD into you're rotation...unless you're really down on your rage gen. If it's a combo of physical and magic you could debate not using it and just trying for SD and FR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]