[H]Considering a transfer/ looking to raid

90 Undead Mage
Hi all, I am looking to transfer over to a new server since I'm having a hard time landing in consistnt raiding on my current one. How is Dalaran on Horde side? does it have a somewhat okay group of players? Do you think I'd be able to find a home to do some raiding with?

I would prefer a 10man raid for preference/computer performance related reasons, but I'd be willing to try out for a 25man guild if people were able to bear with me as I adjust to that kind of raid environment, if the guild is nice/supportive.

I would prefer a Horde guild with a good raid environment that isn't too nasty/ trask talky, though I can deal with language and stuff, as long as people aren't screaming like Troxed or the 50 DKP minus guy. (had my fill of that in Vanilla/BC) and hopefully if I server transfer and If I end up not being up to the guild's standards, it's still a good server that I won't feel like crap for moving.

I'd also love a chance to talk with someone before I decide on moving (Hey, it's 25 bucks, and 50 bucks if I end up going back to Thorium.) *I should note that I'd prefer a casual schedule, but I can try to be hardcore if you need me to be super-good if you have patience. I haven't played in a real hardcore raid since.... BC. I just don't know if the "4-5 nights a week" stuff is something I can really do anymore.

please contact me by a reply with how to reach ya, or e-mail me at granis25@gmail.com if you need a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This realm is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being the optimist I am I'd like to say horde is the bomb diggity here but it really is not, what is left are a few very good players trapped on the dead side of Dalaran (Horde). Alliance is alright from what I grasp from time to time when I log on over there.

Currently only guilds off the top of my mind that raid consistently are:
Hooray For Evil- Horde Raided with them all Cata have great friends in there I would call them family they treated me like family!
Crimson Moon Rising- Alliance Top guild on the server Friends with members cool people
Parallax- Alliance Saw them on Guildox recently up in the top 5 must be good
Moment of Silence- Alliance Do NOT know anyone here just saw the guild name alot
Blacklight- Horde Some cool people there Real ID friends with a few I respect them.

If you're wanting to know if a server is worth transferring to I'd check the server out on Guildox (Or any website like that) to see how guilds progress and how many active guilds are there. here is a link http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=1&r=Dalaran-US I'd say its worth it but only because I started on Dalaran and still consider it my home.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't let the trolls scare you off, this is a nice server with a tight knit community that you won't find on a larger server. Our trade is much less spamming then a high/full pop server but there are still guilds recruiting and looking for pugs everyday.

Our guild for example is large and friendly with two semi-hardcore ten man teams (both 4/6 in Vaults) running 3 days a week. And we expect to return to our t13 level of raiding as content becomes more casual friendly with 4-7 teams and a raid every night that our members can either get a full time spot in or join as an in-guild pug.

The team I lead is also looking to return to 25m format as soon as we find some additional personal and will run as 25m any Friday we can round up 25 decently geared people.

That said if your posting toon is the toon you plan to raid on I'd be fairly hesitant to offer you a spot. Without getting into specifics the sub 463 pieces and lack of LFR clears make me think you are looking for a pretty casual group. So you'd have either wait for us to start a casual team (in the works :) step up your gearing efforts or do awesome dps in the gear you have xD

For more info visit http://grind-kings.wowstead.com/
Or roll a level one alt and send me a tell on Friday at 8-11pm EST and I'll add you and you can check out both the guild and the server in advance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]