Adult | Weeknight 9-12 EST | LF RDruid & RDPS

90 Tauren Paladin
1up
We are looking for an IMMEDIATE addition to our 10 man raid group. We need a Resto Druid to heal with our Hpally and Disc Priest, and 1 rdps. All of our raiders are 19-30 so we all toss out the jokes and have friendly convo's during raid but take raiding seriously. Here's our info:

Frostwolf (US Server)

We are currently running:
Tanks: 1 Protadin & 1 Monk
Healers: 1 Hpally & 1 Disc Priest (w/ dps OS)
MDPS: 1 Fury Warrior & 1 Monk
RDPS: 1 Fire Mage & 1 Lock

We are looking for 1 Healer & 1 DPS:
Healer Spot: 1 Resto Druid
1 DPS from: 1 Ele Sham or 1 Hunter

We are 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF after starting 2 weeks ago and having 3 spots of inconsistent/undergeared players. Due to that fact, we have had to teach 1 healer and 2 dps the fights each time we go in and it has held us back as we have the ability to have multiple hard modes under our belt already if we could get a consistent full group. We are looking for players who can show up and excel at their class just as the rest of us do. We are all above average players and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, & Monday (9-12 EST). We are a pretty laid back guild that is serious about progression and getting current content down while progressing substantially into HM's. I personally have been leading raids for over 2 years, tanking for 4 yrs and tanked in a US top 200 guild during Cata. All of the others have experience in HM progression groups and have been raiding since at least Wrath if not earlier. We expect everyone to be flasked and everyone to give proper warning when they can't show although we do understand emergencies happen. We prefer that you be mature as there are adult humor oriented jokes. We provide the feasts and g-repairs also.

Loot rules: MS > OS
Boe's/Patterns: MS (have profession but not the pattern) > Free Roll

Our realm is PST so the realm is active before and after we raid if you're on early after work or a night owl. It is actually quite nice for EST players because in the early morning you don't have to worry about farming items because it's even earlier for teh PST players. Lol

If you have any questions feel free to ask or we can chat in game. (Battle Tag ID: Mauleon#1904) We can also chat in vent if you're interested
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
1up
OMG LOOK AT THIS SUPER SEXY THREAD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
1up
Yeah Dacavis. It's pretty sexy. So am I though, so come join my sexiness as we raid!
Edited by Mauleon on 11/29/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
1up
Mauleon...the eternal promiscuous gentleman.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
1up
Always and forever boss man. Haha You know how I roll.

Still looking btw.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Mage
I am interested in your guild, I'm a old vanilla raider looking to get back into the raiding scene, I can make all raid times and be active. I will try to find you ingame as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]