Relic of Xuen vs LFR Darkmist Vortex.

90 Worgen Death Knight
Better to have a passive 1k STR or prock 3k every 55 seconds. Opinions?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Relic is hands down better. Almost 1k passive strength with a 45 second ICD, vs a 105 sec ICD on some haste.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The Relic is quite a bit better. In fact, it's one of our BiS trinkets all the way through heroic raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
um wtf you on, relic has passive STR too? so since when is lfr darkmist vortex gonna give an extra 1k str?

so you are comparing 3027 str on a 45 second ICD
versus some 6700+ (dont know number exactly) haste on a 105 second ICD
Edited by Aldmos on 11/29/2012 1:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Anybody know if the Relic and the alchemists trinket can co-exist together? Not sure if the proc's will still fire off properly or not since they are very similar type of trinkets.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/29/2012 05:19 AMPosted by Omegus
Anybody know if the Relic and the alchemists trinket can co-exist together? Not sure if the proc's will still fire off properly or not since they are very similar type of trinkets.

I would think so. I use relic and lei shen's final orders, they stack fine (hi 60k+ ap).

That said, how does the combo of the DMC and the DMV sound? Trying to figure out what to upgrade via valor.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Your results may vary, but simming myself with the Darkmist Vortex put me 200 dps behind Lei Shi's. For me, DMC + Lei Shei is better at this point in time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
These were the trinket sims pre-patch 5.1. I would assume that they still remain true if you are upgrading trinkets with valor.

http://i.imgur.com/VLzzL.png
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
These were the trinket sims pre-patch 5.1. I would assume that they still remain true if you are upgrading trinkets with valor.

http://i.imgur.com/VLzzL.png

Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]